孫露 - 菊花台 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст песни и перевод на английский 孫露 - 菊花台




菊花台
Chrysanthemum Terrace
你的泪光 柔弱中带伤
Your tearful eyes, fragile and wounded,
惨白的月弯弯 勾出过往
And the pale crescent moon sketches the past.
夜太漫长 凝结成了霜
The night is too long, turning into frost.
是谁在阁楼上 冰冷地绝望
Who is in the attic, in icy despair?
雨轻轻弹 朱红色的窗
Rain gently taps the vermilion window.
我一生在纸上 被风吹乱
My life on paper is scattered by the wind.
梦在远方 化成一缕香
Dreams in the distance, a wisp of fragrance,
随风飘散 你的模样
Carried away by the wind, your visage.
花已向晚 飘落了灿烂
The flower is fading, the radiance gone,
凋谢的世道上 命运不堪
This withering world, its cruel fate.
愁莫渡江 秋心拆两半
Sorrow cannot cross the river, my broken heart,
怕你上不了岸 一辈子摇晃
I fear you'll never reach the shore, forever adrift.
谁的江山 马蹄声狂乱
Whose armies thunder across the land?
我一身的戎装 呼啸沧桑
I, in my military attire, roar through the ages.
天微微亮 你轻声的叹
The sky faintly bright, you softly sigh,
一夜惆怅 如此委婉
A night of sorrow, so tenderly.
菊花残 满地伤 你的笑容已泛黄
Chrysanthemums wilt, their beauty strewn,
花落人断肠 我心事静静淌
Your smile, now faded, breaks my heart.
北风乱 夜未央 你的影子剪不断
The northern wind rages, the night is far from over,
徒留我孤单 在湖面 成双
Your silhouette lingers, eternally.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.