徐佳瑩 - Vanishing Love - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст песни и перевод на английский 徐佳瑩 - Vanishing Love




Vanishing Love
Vanishing Love
總算有了結論
We finally reached a conclusion,
過程是和平的
The process was peaceful.
一起走著以為就是永恆
Walking together, I thought it was forever,
這天還是來了
But this day still came.
我不是無辜的
I'm not innocent,
你只是明明確確地
You were just clear
不愛我了
That you don't love me anymore.
沒有第三者的分手
A breakup without a third party
原來比不忠誠更痛
Turns out to be more painful than infidelity.
從客觀或主觀來說
Objectively or subjectively,
壞人都是 放不下的我
The bad guy is me, the one who can't let go.
不能憎恨別人
I can't hate anyone else,
不能推諉責任
I can't shift the blame.
愛了幾年 問題懸而未決
After all these years, the problem remained unsolved,
是時候面對了
It's time to face it.
還寧願是別人
I'd rather it was someone else
溫柔把你帶走了
Who gently took you away.
我只能認
I can only accept it.
沒有第三者的分手
A breakup without a third party
原來比成全誰更痛
Turns out to be more painful than setting someone free.
我們錯在死不犯錯
Our mistake was being too perfect,
早該離開 卻無動於衷
We should have left long ago, but we remained indifferent.
說委屈我委屈什麼
What do I have to complain about?
難道還有別的選擇
Was there any other choice?
甚麼比單純灰心
What's more heartbreaking
讓人難過
Than simple disappointment?
沒有第三者的分手
A breakup without a third party
有種被孤立的寂寞
Has a kind of isolating loneliness.
我甚至渲染不得 多想矯情
I can't even dramatize it, no matter how much I want to be melodramatic,
也只好承認
I just have to admit it.
想當受害者 或恨你的人
I can't be the victim or the one who hates you,
都不能 喔喔
I just can't.





Авторы: Jia Ying Xu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.