王力宏 - 四月還會下雪 - перевод текста песни на английский

四月還會下雪 - 王力宏перевод на английский




四月還會下雪
April Snowfall
朋友都告訴我你太冷漠
My friends all tell me that you're too cold
我卻相信你是有點寂寞
But I believe that you're just a little lonely
也許你會需要我的問候
Maybe you need my comfort
就算積雪我會融化所有
Even if there's snow, I'll melt it all
總是心疼你的冰冷雙手
I always feel sorry for your icy hands
總是設法了解你的感受
I always try to understand how you feel
我會隨時為你點一把火
I'll light a fire for you anytime
寒冷時候讓你更靠近我
To keep you close in the cold
四月 還會下雪
April Still snows
四月 四月還會下雪
April April still snows
奇怪 四月怎麼會 怎麼會下雪呢?
Oh Strange How can it snow in April?
每次跟你見面 又好像變冬天 是不是你對我太冷漠!
Every time I see you It becomes winter Is it because you're too cold to me?
四月 還會下雪 耶耶
Hey April Still snows Oh yeah yeah
四月 四月還會下雪
Hey April April still snows
常常擔心自己不夠成熟
I often worry that I'm not mature enough
常常害怕你會突然逃走
I'm always afraid that you'll suddenly run away
提醒自己隨時保持溫柔
I remind myself to always be gentle
要像太陽四季都要發熱
To be like the sun that shines in every season
了解你像了解天文星空
Understanding you is like understanding the starry sky
複雜難懂帶點神秘傳說
Complex and difficult to understand with a touch of mysterious legend
相信自己屬於堅強星座
I believe I belong to the strong constellation
不會退縮永遠向前走
I won't retreat I'll always move forward
四月 還會下雪
April Still snows Yeah oh
四月 還會下 one more time!
April Still snows one more time!
四月 怎麼會下雪 C′mon now oh
Oh April How can it snow C′mon now oh
四月 四月 不再下 不再下 Oh no
April April No more snow No more snow Oh no
四月 四月
April April
四月還會下雪 怎麼可能 Yeah yeah yeah
April still snows How is that possible Yeah yeah yeah
四月不再下雪了!
April doesn't snow anymore!
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
Good night
Good night






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.