Johnny Ip feat. 鄔馬利 - 相愛千萬年 - перевод текста песни на английский

相愛千萬年 - 葉振棠 перевод на английский




相愛千萬年
Love For Ten Million Years
願相愛 千萬年
Wishing to love you for ten million years,
陪著你心感覺軟如棉
With you, my heart feels soft as cotton.
能令我心中滿足 拋開萬念
You fulfill my heart, casting away all worries.
願相愛 千萬年
Wishing to love you for ten million years,
陪著你心感覺似蜜甜
With you, my heart feels sweet as honey.
能令我安心放心 我願迷戀
You make me feel safe and secure, I'm willingly captivated.
早經過磨鍊 懷著信念
Having gone through trials, holding onto faith,
今天已如願 情重愛堅
Today, my wish is fulfilled, our love is strong and true.
互相勉 苦亦甜
We encourage each other, bitterness turns sweet.
陪著你心中最是自然
With you, my heart feels most at ease.
寒夜雪霜飄滿天 你是溫暖
On cold nights, when frost and snow fill the sky, you are my warmth.
強健臂彎仿似苦海岸邊
Your strong arms are like a safe harbor on a bitter coast.
願相愛 千萬年
Wishing to love you for ten million years,
情又似金堅 愛軟如棉
Our love is as strong as gold, yet soft as cotton.
燃亮我心中愛火 驅走萬念
You ignite the fire of love in my heart, driving away all worries.
願相愛 千萬年
Wishing to love you for ten million years,
情又似花鮮 愛似蜜甜
Our love is as fresh as a flower, sweet as honey.
難令我心中愛火 再度燃點
You rekindle the fire of love in my heart.
熱情無限 心內愛焰再點
Unlimited passion, the flame of love in my heart reignites.
一生不變遷 共你依戀
Unchanging throughout life, I cling to you.
艱辛苦困中 共你互勉
Through hardships and difficulties, we encourage each other.
從不計苦或甜 成敗有因
Never minding bitterness or sweetness, success or failure have their reasons.
一切順自然 同度過一生裏的每日每天
Everything follows its natural course, spending every day of our lives together.
平淡與光輝兩心互戀
In simplicity and glory, our two hearts are intertwined.





Авторы: David Shire, Carol Connors


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.