蔣卓嘉 - 還要再見 - перевод текста песни на английский

還要再見 - 蔣卓嘉перевод на английский




還要再見
It's Time to See You Again
螢幕亮著熱鬧的照片
The screen lit up with vibrant photos,
少我一個 沒有分別
I'm the missing piece, but no one notices.
以為交心 原來無所謂
I thought we were intimate, but it turns out that it didn't matter.
躲回巢穴 也沒人會發現
I retreat into my den, unseen by anyone.
在虛擬的世界
In the virtual realm,
感受真實虛偽
I experience the truth and the falsehood.
找不到字眼
I'm at a loss for words,
好久不見 真的想有人陪
It's been so long since we've seen each other. I long for your company.
放心說話 不用取悅
Let's talk without hesitation or the need to impress.
真心相見 擁抱不必拖延
Let's meet with genuine affection and embrace without delay.
吵架也不隨便輕易離線
Let's avoid arguments and hasty disconnections.
哭了安慰
Let's offer comfort in times of sorrow.
自我催眠 終於破滅
Self-deception has finally shattered.
撐不起錯覺 情感喪失味覺
I can't sustain the illusion. My emotions have lost their savor.
讓溫度回歸 太在乎誰留言
Let's adjust the temperature. Who cares about the likes?
還不如咖啡店 和你聊天
It's better to talk to you in a coffee shop,
說說這些年
Catching up on the past years.
有多久沒見 你一點都沒變
How long has it been? You haven't changed a bit.
天南地北 忘了時間
We chat about everything under the sun, losing track of time.
真心想見 距離就不遙遠
With sincerity, the distance seems to vanish.
對你掏心掏肺不顧一切
I pour my heart out to you, without any reservations.
不怕危險 不怕危險
I'm not afraid of the risks,
下次相見 何年又何月
When can we meet again? When and where?
既然想念 留下空位
Since you're in my thoughts, let's make room for a reunion.
還要再見 抵抗風雨漆黑
We can face the storms and darkness together.
珍惜我們之間熟悉感覺
Let's cherish the familiar bond between us.
還要再見 別忘再見
We need to see each other again, don't forget.
不再流連 空泛的追隨
Let's stop chasing empty flattery.
用心面對 每一張臉
Let's engage with every face we meet.
最初的純粹
Let's return to our original innocence.





Авторы: 李玟萱, 蔣卓嘉


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.