郭富城 - 三岔口 - перевод текста песни на английский

三岔口 - 郭富城перевод на английский




三岔口
The Intersection
如果必须要活着
If I must live
能否得到你共行
Can I have you walk with me?
话未道尽 就要放手
Words unspoken, we must let go
在半路中 一声不响
Silently, halfway
如今假想你活着
Now I imagine you are alive
才可偷生继续行
So I can steal life and continue
造物玩弄 几番交错
Fate plays games, things intersect
人潮内能偶遇 但却看不真
We meet in the crowd, but I can't see you clearly
如果这一切是个岔口
If this is the fork in the road
何解只得我独个守候
Why am I the only one waiting?
情狂意乱 重寻这一个是你嘛
Frantic and confused, I search again, is this you?
人为何没答话
Why don't you answer?
如果找真相令我放手
If finding the truth makes me let go
求不必转告让我荒谬
Please don't tell me, let me live in my delusion
情无折旧 仍然想思忆中占有
Love doesn't depreciate, I still want to possess you in my memories
即使呼吸 再没有
Even if I no longer breathe
情无折旧 仍然想思忆中占有
Love doesn't depreciate, I still want to possess you in my memories
即使呼吸 再没有
Even if I no longer breathe





Авторы: May May Leung, Zhi Dong Chu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.