降央卓瑪 - 西海情歌 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст песни и перевод на английский 降央卓瑪 - 西海情歌




西海情歌
Love Song of the West Sea
自你離開以後 從此就丟了溫柔
Since you left, tenderness has been lost.
等待在這雪山路漫長 聽寒風呼嘯依舊
Waiting on this long snowy mountain road, listening to the howling wind as before.
一眼望不到邊 風似刀割我的臉
I can't see the end, the wind cuts my face like a knife.
等不到西海天際蔚藍 無言這蒼茫的高原
I can't wait for the blue sky over the West Sea, speechless on this vast plateau.
還記得你答應過我不會讓我把你找不見
I still remember you promised me you wouldn't let me lose you.
可你跟隨那南歸的候鳥飛得那麼遠
But you followed the southbound migratory birds, flying so far away.
愛像風箏斷了線 拉不住你許下的諾言
Love is like a broken kite string, I can't hold onto the promises you made.
我在苦苦等待雪山之巔溫暖的春天
I am waiting bitterly for the warm spring on the snowy mountain peak.
等待高原冰雪融化之後歸來的孤雁
Waiting for the return of the lone goose after the plateau ice and snow melt.
愛再難以續情緣 回不到我們的從前
Love is hard to rekindle, we can't go back to how we were.





Авторы: Dao Lang

降央卓瑪 - 金色的呼喚
Альбом
金色的呼喚
дата релиза
01-01-2009



Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.