顏培珊 - i remember the 爱情公寓4片尾曲 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст песни и перевод на английский 顏培珊 - i remember the 爱情公寓4片尾曲




i remember the 爱情公寓4片尾曲
I Remember the Love Apartment 4 Ending Song
Grandy Yeah Yeah
Grandy Yeah Yeah
在你的坚强尽头
At the end of your strength
在我们人生背后
Behind our lives
你轻轻的潇洒溜走
You slipped away gracefully
小学那个年头 船上尝着一口
That year in elementary school, I tried on a ship
麦田太太的brownie
Mrs. Maid's brownie,
握在手像砖头 只在码头独有
It felt like a brick in my hand, only available at the dock.
舍不得全都给你
I couldn't bear to give it all to you.
我偷偷咬掉一口 巧克力再咬一口
I secretly took a bite of the chocolate.
你该不会怪我作弊
You wouldn't blame me for cheating, would you?
好久了没见你 在梦里看到你
I haven't seen you for a long time. I dreamed of you,
我陪你摇着小船
So I rowed a small boat with you.
Oh grandy 爷爷
Oh, Grandy, grandpa,
Oh grandy yeah yeah
Oh, Grandy, yeah yeah.
你七来八十的时候 你也算是single
In your late seventies, you were considered single.
你做了个小小决定
You made a little decision.
陪着小情人来 搬到千里之外
You moved thousands of miles away with your young lover.
想像着互相依赖
Imagining you would depend on each other,
我们看在眼里 小糊涂又挺可爱
We saw it as a little silly but still cute.
爱情来谁得躲开
Who can escape love?
也许这就是你 让我流着的血
Maybe this is your way of telling me
烫烫的勇敢去爱
How to dare to love with a burning passion.
Oh grandy 爷爷
Oh, Grandy, grandpa,
Oh grandy yeah yeah
Oh, Grandy, yeah yeah.
那草莓巧克力 我觉得好美丽
That strawberry chocolate was beautiful to me,
祝你呀生日快乐
Happy birthday to you,
心里是知道的 那可能是最后
I knew in my heart that it might be the last
庆祝了没有以后
Celebrating no more.
还有那暖围巾 编起蓝蓝格子
And that warm scarf, woven with light blue checks.
倒不如编道彩虹
I should have made a rainbow.
让你回国那天 带你去找那片
So that on your return home, I could take you to that place.
快乐美丽的田园
A happy and beautiful countryside.
Oh grandy 爷爷
Oh, Grandy, grandpa,
Oh grandy yeah yeah
Oh, Grandy, yeah yeah.
地道清鸡汤 三天发豆芽
Authentic chicken soup, three-day bean sprouts.
看得我在闷 让我拨一下
It made me gasp, let me give it a try.
那个夏天呀 Party开在家
That summer, we had a party at home.
给客人端热汤 要把我训练一下
I served hot soup to the guests, so I could practice.
看你最后一眼 和你再说一遍
I look at you one last time and tell you again,
送你甜甜的brownie
I'll give you a sweet brownie.
这次你摇摇头 紧握着我的手
This time, you shake your head and hold my hand.
我的泪呛在咽喉
My tears choke in my throat.
我还有故事要说 我还要你来琢磨
I still have more stories to tell, for you to ponder.
你没告诉我的还多
You still haven't told me much.
在你的坚强尽头 在我们人生背后
At the end of your strength, behind our lives,
你轻轻的潇洒溜走
You slipped away gracefully.





Авторы: Shandy Gan Pui Shan


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.