Lu Han - Sensitive-PM - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст песни и перевод на английский Lu Han - Sensitive-PM




Sensitive-PM
Sensitive-PM
坏情绪只是瞬间的存在
Bad moods are just fleeting moments, my love.
内心的反派现在要崩坏
The villain inside me is now falling apart.
希望今天世界能多些慷慨
I hope the world can be a little more generous today, darling.
不用迎合所有期待
No need to meet every expectation.
情怀变成尴尬的存在
Passion becomes an awkward presence.
催眠自己不该太懈怠
Hypnotizing myself, I shouldn't be so slack.
天色还早灯光别全开
It's still early, don't turn on all the lights, sweetheart.
这些 都不意外
None of this is unexpected.
安静的空气太敏感
The quiet air is too sensitive.
空气太敏感
The air is too sensitive.
这焦虑就像会传染
This anxiety is contagious, you know.
就像会传染
It's like it's contagious.
明明多美好的一天
It's such a beautiful day, isn't it?
美得太骨感
Too beautifully skeletal.
让我 如此 不安
It makes me so uneasy.
多久没有看过平静的星空
How long has it been since I've seen a peaceful starry sky?
这浮华的城像一个黑洞
This flashy city is like a black hole.
每个敏感的人都不会轻松
Every sensitive person struggles, my dear.
被它压垮了才心痛
It hurts only after being crushed by it.
越想要表现的很从容
The more I try to appear calm,
越会被这些怪力操控
The more I'm controlled by these strange forces.
当盆栽开始光合作用
Only when the potted plants start photosynthesis,
心肺才能填充
Can my heart and lungs be filled.
安静的空气太敏感
The quiet air is too sensitive.
空气太敏感
The air is too sensitive.
这焦虑就像会传染
This anxiety is contagious, you see.
就像会传染
It's like it's contagious.
明明多美好的一天
It's such a beautiful day, right?
美得太骨感
Too beautifully skeletal.
让我如此 不安
It makes me so uneasy.
Can you help me? 什么问题
Can you help me? What's the problem?
Can you help me? 该往哪里(Yeah)
Can you help me? Where should I go? (Yeah)
Can you help me? 怎么选择
Can you help me? What should I choose?
这个问题 想逃离
I want to escape this question.
开心太敏感
Happiness is too sensitive.
悲伤太敏感
Sadness is too sensitive.
这焦虑就像会传染
This anxiety is contagious, believe me.
对它会传染
Susceptible to it.
光速般奔跑的年代
In this era of light-speed running,
美都太骨感
Beauty is too skeletal.
我们 如此 不安
We are so uneasy.
美都太骨感
Beauty is too skeletal.
因为太敏感
Because we're too sensitive.





Авторы: @fjs Kworld, . Changp, . Pilo, Wei Jin Ren


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.