黃綺珊 - 回来 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст песни и перевод на английский 黃綺珊 - 回来




回来
Come Back
回来
Come back
打开这深夜抚摸寒星光
Opening this late night stroking starlight
我只想走进圆月亮
I just want to enter the full moon
依旧太寂寞依旧太凄凉
Still too lonely still too desolate
重复着孤单的飞翔
Repeating my lonely flight
没有呼唤何时才能到梦乡
No call when can I reach my dreamland
没有回答哪里才是我的去向
No answer where my direction is
经过风风雨雨后
After going through storms and winds
嘲笑自己模样
Laughing at my own appearance
飘洒血泪在故乡
Spreading tears and blood in my hometown
痛苦浸透我的流浪
Misery soaked through my wandering
经过悲欢离合后
After going through joys and sorrows
找不到逃脱的方向
Can not find the direction to escape
遥望那温暖天堂
Looking up at that warm paradise
听到有个声音说
Hearing a voice saying
回来... 回来...
Come back...Come back...
回来... 回来...
Come back...Come back...
用我的泪水把黑夜照亮
Using my tears to light the night
洗去了灵魂的迷茫
Washing away the confusion in my soul
用所有生命用所有梦想
Using all life using all ideals
燃烧这瞬间的辉煌
Burning the glory of this moment
月光朦胧阵阵诱惑在摇晃
The moonlight is hazy and the temptation is shaking
不再迷失不再改变我要那太阳
No more getting lost no more changing
为何不能地老天荒
Why can't we last forever
是否前边只有疯狂
Is there only madness ahead
带着忏悔飘荡
Wandering with remorse
我总看到坚强在生长
I always see growth in strength
为何不拥抱希望
Why not embrace hope
让我寂寞双眼是星光
Let my lonely eyes be starlight
把内心变成天堂
Transforming my heart into paradise
永远对自己呼唤
Always calling to myself
回来... 回来...
Come back...Come back...
回来... 回来...
Come back...Come back...
回来... 回来...
Come back...Come back...
回来... 回来...
Come back...Come back...
回来... 回来...
Come back...Come back...
飘洒血泪在故乡找到逃脱方向
Spreading tears and blood in my hometown to find the direction to escape
遥望我的天堂听到是谁在讲
Looking up at my paradise hearing who is talking
带着许悔飘荡看到坚强在生长
Wandering with remorse seeing growth in strength
内心变成天堂永远对我呼唤
My heart has become paradise always calling to me
回来 回来 回来 回来
Come back Come back Come back Come back






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.