A-Lin - 幸福太短 (電視劇《奇妙的時光之旅》片尾曲) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни A-Lin - 幸福太短 (電視劇《奇妙的時光之旅》片尾曲)




幸福太短 (電視劇《奇妙的時光之旅》片尾曲)
Happiness Is Too Short (Ending Theme for the TV Series "Wonderful Time Travel")
還以為你就是我的答案
I thought you were the answer
想不到你只是我的片段
But it turned out you were just a part of me
當你離開 黑夜帶走了我的天藍
When you left, the darkness took away my blue sky
忘不了你心跳在我耳畔
I can't forget the sound of your heartbeat in my ear
兩個人在風中十指糾纏
The two of us, our fingers intertwined in the wind
滿心期待 你和我說好的未來
Full of anticipation, you promised me a future
為何留不住你手心的溫暖
Why couldn't I hold on to the warmth in your hand?
為何想不起我原來的勇敢
Why can't I remember my former courage?
命運太草率 讓我們相遇又分開
Fate was too hasty, letting us meet and then part
那些美好還刻畫在心坎
Those beautiful memories are still etched in my heart
我能擁抱的卻只剩遺憾
But all I can hold onto now is regret
思念太長 然而幸福太短
The longing is too long, while happiness was too short
難道路到最後都要轉彎
Is it true that all roads eventually take a turn?
難道愛快樂後必須心酸
Is it true that after joy, love must bring pain?
萬水千山 到哪裡才能不再孤單
Over mountains and rivers, where can I find a place where I'm not alone?
這世界我只願與你相愛
In this world, I only want to be with you
告訴我誰能讓時間倒轉
Tell me, who can turn back time?
我們的愛 是不是真的回不來
Is it true that our love can never come back?
思念太長 然而幸福太短
The longing is too long, while happiness was too short





Авторы: eric chou


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.