A-Lin - 最后的晚餐 - перевод текста песни на английский

最后的晚餐 - A-Linперевод на английский




最后的晚餐
Last Supper
A-Lin
A-Lin
最后的晚餐
Last Supper
特别感谢十位多年共同的朋友
Special thanks to ten friends who have been together for many years
特别感谢开了相爱那年的红酒
Special thanks for opening the red wine of the year we fell in love
特别庆祝一个开始和一个结果
Special celebration of a beginning and an end
结果是什么 就我们懂
What's the result? Only we know
聊起那个爽朗的清晨 互相说的你最爱我
Talking about that refreshing morning, we said to each other that you love me the most
混著今晚的热闹显得震耳欲聋
Mixed with the noise tonight, it seems deafening
我们一起叛变的爱情 你开心吗
Are you happy with our love that we rebelled together?
我们一起最后的晚餐 我满意吗
Am I satisfied with our last supper together?
世上没有忘不掉的人 只有忘记了珍惜的人
There are no unforgettable people in the world, only people who have forgotten to cherish
用美味逃避背叛谴责 却只尝到满口的苦涩
Using delicious food to escape the condemnation of betrayal, but only tasting a mouthful of bitterness
我们一起叛变的爱情 没遗憾吗
Do you have no regrets about our love that we rebelled together?
我们一起最后的晚餐 味道好吗
How does our last supper together taste?
最初不管多热多虔诚 最后比陌生人更陌生
No matter how hot or devout it was at first, in the end we will be more strangers than strangers.
我想哭 可是只能笑着
I want to cry, but I can only laugh.
是你说要照顾我一直到老 没错
It was you who said you would take care of me until I got old, that's right
是我说要让漂流的你安定 没错
It was me who said I would settle you down from your drifting, that's right
也是我们让承诺成了耳边的风
It was also us who made promises into the wind in our ears.
吹进眼里只剩下刺痛
Blowing into my eyes, there is only a burning pain left.
当初那么幸福算什么
What was the point of being so happy at the beginning?
我想要哭 尝到满口苦涩 我只能冷笑着
I want to cry, I taste a mouthful of bitterness, I can only laugh coldly
聊起那个一个清晨 说你最爱我
Talking about that morning, you said you love me the most
我想要哭尝到满口苦涩 我只能冷笑着
I want to cry, I taste a mouthful of bitterness, I can only laugh coldly






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.