ASJC - 人生的安可 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни ASJC - 人生的安可




人生的安可
Life's Encore
小時候 每個人都覺得自己將來是英雄
As a child, everyone thinks they'll be a hero someday.
年輕時 人仍以為自己是最獨特的出眾
In youth, we still believe we're uniquely outstanding.
在時間無情的流逝中
As time relentlessly marches on,
才發現自己不是人中龍鳳
we realize we're not one of a kind.
生命的過程一定會痛
Life's journey is bound to be painful, darling.
人生的旅途不一定成功
The road of life isn't always successful, my love.
但得到的一定比你以為的重
But what you gain is more significant than you think.
失去的也一定比你以為的空
What you lose is more empty than you imagine.
每個人的生命都是一個故事走到送終
Everyone's life is a story that ends in farewell, sweetheart.
想要精彩無窮
If you want excitement and wonder,
都要自己活出轟隆
you have to create your own thunder.
Encore! Encore! 讓別人對你要求提供
Encore! Encore! Let others demand more from you.
Encore! Encore! 讓自己也想再一次高峰
Encore! Encore! Let yourself crave another peak, my dear.
當你終於發現自己竟是如此平庸
When you finally realize you're just ordinary,
也別放棄為自己鞠躬
don't forget to take a bow for yourself, love.
總有人對你歌頌
There will always be someone who sings your praises,
只因平庸也是一種折衷
because even ordinariness is a compromise.
Encore! Encore! 讓別人對你要求提供
Encore! Encore! Let others demand more from you.
Encore! Encore! 讓自己也想再一次高峰
Encore! Encore! Let yourself crave another peak, sweetheart.
Encore! Encore! 讓別人對你要求提供
Encore! Encore! Let others demand more from you.
Encore! Encore! 讓自己也想再一次高峰
Encore! Encore! Let yourself crave another peak, my love.
揉揉你的碎眼惺忪
Rub your sleepy eyes, my darling.
願來生來世 也能擁有平庸的不俗 再微笑入夢
May you also have the uncommon beauty of ordinariness in your next life, and dream with a smile.
揉揉你的碎眼惺忪
Rub your sleepy eyes, my love.
願來生來世 也能擁有平庸的不俗 再微笑入夢
May you also have the uncommon beauty of ordinariness in your next life, and dream with a smile.





Авторы: 张世杰


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.