ASJC - 喜歡。而已 - перевод текста песни на английский

喜歡。而已 - ASJCперевод на английский




喜歡。而已
Like. That's all.
昏暗的 酒館裡
In the dim-lit tavern,
我輕聲向你說 我心裡有你
I softly confessed, "My heart holds you."
你的臉上沒有特別歡喜
Your face held no particular joy,
其實是讀不出意義
In fact, it was unreadable.
我走不進你的心裡
I can't enter your heart,
是因為已經有人進去
Because someone's already there.
你和她雖是柴米
Though you and her are mundane,
也未必沒有珍惜
It doesn't mean there's no cherishing.
我又有什麼資格算計
What right do I have to scheme?
昏黃的燈光裡
In the dim yellow light,
眼淚還是忍不住落滴
Tears still fall uncontrollably.
雖然真的很可惜
Though it's a real pity,
但有什麽值得哭泣
What is there to cry about?
握不住你的手就只剩放棄
If I can't hold your hand, all that's left is to give up.
一絲真情就在千絲萬縷裡
A sliver of true feeling amidst a thousand tangled threads.
即使明說了將來也就當是追憶
Even if spoken aloud, the future will just be a memory.
喜歡一個人不是只能當成秘密
Liking someone doesn't mean it has to be a secret.
即使我也只能到
Even if all I can do is
喜歡而已
Just like you.





Авторы: 张世杰


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.