ASJC - 因為妳是妳 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни ASJC - 因為妳是妳




因為妳是妳
Because You Are You
妳曾是我心裡的那道光
You were once the light within my heart,
映照在我眼瞳上
Reflected in my eyes' soft art.
妳的髮絲透著淡香
Your hair held a delicate, sweet perfume,
妳的皮膚潔如白霜
Your skin, pure as the winter's bloom.
我不知道上帝是不是關上了我的窗
I wonder if God has closed my window's pane,
我們同樣穿著制服裙裝
We both wear the same uniform, mundane.
初見面彼此就把雙手張
Our first meeting, we opened our hands so wide,
但我怎麽發現心裡漸漸把妳裝
But how did I find my heart held you inside?
這道愛無法思量
This love, I cannot comprehend,
我知道妳和我不一樣
I know you and I are different, friend.
於是我的愛只能掩蓋撒謊
So my love must hide, disguised in lies,
雖然妳對我的好
Though your kindness gave my hope a rise.
讓我覺得愛有希望
It made me feel love might have a chance,
卻在我對妳表白時秒變絕望
But my confession brought instant despair's trance.
妳的臉上寫著我很骯髒
Your face expressed disgust, as if I were vile,
我知道妳和我不一樣
I know you and I are not the same style.
我們之間有一道高聳的牆
Between us stands a towering wall so high,
我跨不過妳也不想傷
I can't cross over, and you don't want to try.
這份愛不是偶遇的汪洋
This love isn't a chance encounter's tide,
愛妳只因為妳是妳
I love you just because you're you, inside.
能不能不要再掩藏
Can we please stop hiding, and just be true?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.