ASJC - 折翼的鳥 - перевод текста песни на английский

折翼的鳥 - ASJCперевод на английский




折翼的鳥
Broken Wings
自信這東西 我從來找不到
Confidence, something I could never find,
直到你出現 告訴我 我很好
Until you appeared, telling me I was fine.
該給的讚美你一句不少
Never short of praise you'd give,
你出現的時候是隻折翼的鳥
You appeared like a bird with a broken wing, unable to live.
我盡全力擁抱你的傷痛
I embraced your pain with all my might,
就算我知道你好的時候會翱翔飛高
Even knowing when healed, you'd soar to a great height.
我還是不吵不鬧
Still, I stayed quiet, without a fight,
相信你會帶著我一起笑
Believing you'd take me along in your flight.
別相信折翼的鳥說的你很好
Don't believe a broken-winged bird when it says you're great,
別相信落難的人說的你是寶
Don't believe a fallen man when he calls you his fate.
從一開始就配不上 我知道
From the start, I wasn't good enough, I know it's true,
你假裝不重要 是因為你需要
You pretended I was important, because you needed me, too.
當你說我已經沒你好
When you said I wasn't as good as you,
當你要我跟你一樣高
When you demanded I reach your level, too,
我只能一步步往上跳
I kept jumping higher and higher for you,
直到我再也沒有力氣的雙腳
Until my legs had no strength left, it's true.
終於跌到牆的死角
Finally, I fell into a corner, nowhere to go,
當恩情變成了泡泡
When kindness turned into fleeting bubbles, you let it all blow.
當愛情變成了口號
When love became just an empty slogan, a shallow show,
當相知變成了尋找
When understanding turned into a desperate search, where did we go?
我們還有什麼理由擁抱
What reason do we have left to hold each other close?
如果相配真的不重要
If compatibility truly didn't matter, as you propose,
為什麽你會鬆手把我拋
Why did you let go of my hand and leave me exposed?
錦上添花無人問 雪中送炭情誼深
Giving help in times of need creates a bond so deep, they say,
但我從不想向你討
But I never wanted to ask anything of you anyway.
人總想著自己是善良的
People always think of themselves as kind and good,
但可悲的是 你假不了
But sadly, you can't fake what's understood.





Авторы: 张世杰


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.