莊心妍 - 落单的恋人 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 莊心妍 - 落单的恋人




落单的恋人
Lonely Lover
落单的恋人
Lonely lover
寂寞的天气 细雨霏霏
Lonely weather, fine drizzle
车窗里的我 一路向北
Me inside the car window, heading north
欣赏了这座城市的孤单
Admiring the loneliness of this city
你的回忆还紧紧跟随
Your memories still following close
昨日的良辰 物是人非
Yesterday's good times, a thing of the past
漫漫长路 已没有你陪
Long road ahead, without you by my side
来不及交换许下的誓言
Too late to exchange our promised vows
你的爱再也无法去追
Your love is now beyond my reach
落单的恋人还有谁
Lonely lover, who's left?
一句离别划出两行泪
A farewell that brings two tears
在没有你的日子里
In the days without you
我该怎么学会不再心碎
How can I learn to stop my broken heart?
落单的恋人还有谁
Lonely lover, who's left?
分开以后任思念加倍
After we parted, my longing for you doubled
在没有你的天空里
In the sky where you're absent
我是否还可以展翅高飞
Can I still spread my wings and soar?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.