莊心妍 - 還不至於 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 莊心妍 - 還不至於




還不至於
Not Even
結局是否該挑明瞭
Should we just say it all out loud?
你我都憋在心裡都不想說
We both hold back for fear of our hearts to break
又何必呢
But why like this?
愛的宗旨不該是折磨
Love's purpose shouldn't be to cause pain
為什麼 這樣呢
Why are you confused like this?
你也該有困惑
You must also be puzzled
這麼久我們都不再有快樂
For the longest time, we've never been happy
這樣拖著
Like this
最後要等到什麼時候
When will we see the end of this?
都不想看到彼此心裡傷口
We don't want to see each other's pain
我的承諾
My promise
到底被誰帶走
Who took it away?
你逞強背後
Behind your tough facade
究竟還有多少疼痛
How much pain is there?
我還不至於 放不下你
I can definitely let you go
一個痛快結尾
It would be a clearer ending
精彩過偽裝的戲
Better than our fake smiles
別再對我客氣
Don't be so polite
我想我總還不至於
I can definitely
把自己困舊愛裡
Move on from you
我對碎了的心
To my broken heart
說聲對不起
I say I'm sorry
看亂透的房間
The messy room
整理後
After tidying up
彷彿少了一點溫暖
It seems like something warm is missing
感情世界
In the world of love
愛的化身本來很簡單
Love is originally simple
甚至簡單的能被時間沖淡
Even simple enough to fade over time





Авторы: 宋普照


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.