Aga - 問好 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Aga - 問好




問好
Greeting
小小走廊沒法轉身 被迫招呼一遍
In the narrow corridor, there's no room to turn around. We're forced to greet each other.
你我都有另一位聲音顯得靦腆
You and I both have someone else, our voices sound shy.
忐忐忑忑用笑掩飾 內心一番交戰
We use laughter to hide our anxiety, our inner turmoil.
尷尬的笑容彰顯雙方當初有染
Our awkward smiles betray the fact that we used to be involved.
前嫌未曾講清楚 前緣尚能擄劫我
Our past mistakes have not been resolved, and our old flame still burns.
前塵突然叫喚我 赴過湯再蹈過火 懷念過多
The past suddenly calls to me, tempting me to go back to the fire, to yearn once more.
回復舊時手拖手卻認錯身份情人非我
I reach out to hold your hand like we used to, but I realize you're not my lover anymore.
前行時候遇上你下個 回頭無路被過去隔阻
As I walk forward, I see you again. There's no way back, the past cuts me off.
你一句簡單的問好 我掀起反覆的煩惱
Your simple greeting stirs up a storm of emotions within me.
你這個普通的路人 見面有另一番味道
You're just an ordinary stranger, but when we meet, there's a different feeling.
見識過彼此的後補 這身份怎麼好投訴
We've both moved on, so why do I feel this way?
她拖著你 他拖著我 何以我鬆開他的手怕你望到
She's holding your hand, he's holding mine. Why do I let go of his hand when I see you?
餘情尚能點起火 餘情又來佔領我
My old feelings are reignited, they're taking over me again.
為何突然邂逅你 在窄巷裡沒法躲 還著了魔
Why did we meet again so suddenly? In this narrow alley, there's no escape, and I'm under a spell.
其實現時這一位 也令我安好為人不錯
Actually, the one I'm with now, he's good to me, I'm happy with him.
眉頭如舊為你震動過 為何情願為你吃惡果
But my heart still skips a beat when I see you. Why am I willing to suffer for you?
你一句簡單的問好 我掀起反覆的煩惱
Your simple greeting stirs up a storm of emotions within me.
你這個普通的路人 見面有另一番味道
You're just an ordinary stranger, but when we meet, there's a different feeling.
見識過彼此的後補 縱使分手也過得好
We've both moved on and we're both happy.
她拖著你 他拖著我 情況有多麼好
She's holding your hand, he's holding mine. Our lives are good.
怎麼解釋得不到你越會去傾慕
But why is it that the more I can't have you, the more I want you?
我卻永遠行入這條路 woah...
I keep walking down this road, woah...
你一次匆匆的遇到 我憶起溫馨的懷抱
Your brief appearance brings back memories of our warm embrace.
你給我短促身外情 也令我愉快也糟糕
You gave me a short-lived affair, it was both good and bad.
每一次想起都是好 縱使一起晚節不保
Every time I think of it, it feels good, even though it ended badly.
他不是你 她不是我 唯有與新歡一起走向你問好
He's not you, she's not me. I can only walk towards a new beginning with my new love, and greet you.





Авторы: Kin Cheung Riley Pong, Agatha Kong


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.