Andrew Chou - 电动王 (线上游戏彩虹冒险活动主题曲) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Andrew Chou - 电动王 (线上游戏彩虹冒险活动主题曲)




电动王 (线上游戏彩虹冒险活动主题曲)
Electric King (Theme Song for Online Game Rainbow Adventure Event)
打電動我最得意 我的同學朋友親戚 都沒人能跟我比
I'm the best at playing video games. My classmates, friends, and relatives, no one can beat me.
管他是射擊飛機 打架還是RPG 線上遊戲通通是我第一
Whether it's shooting planes, fighting, or RPG, I'm the number one in all online games.
玩CS最好多穿幾件防彈衣 每一場遊戲找得到你
It's best to wear multiple bulletproof vests when playing CS. I can find you in every game.
聽到聲音就知道你拿什麼武器 所以我一點都不急
I know what weapon you're holding by the sound, so I'm not in a hurry.
輕鬆的打贏你 看我跳起來用芭樂丟你
Defeat you easily, watch me jump up and throw guava at you.
你這樣像個沒用的東西 從頭到尾看你躲來躲去
You're like a useless thing, dodging back and forth from start to finish.
好像毛毛蟲怕公雞 嚇的昏天黑地
Like a caterpillar afraid of a rooster, scared out of your wits.
麻吉弟弟 我妹妹想認識你 可不可以陪你玩遊戲
Buddy, my sister wants to meet you. Can you play the game with her?
喔弟弟打電動誰都不理 為什麼 除了遊戲 他什麼東西都沒有興趣
Oh, my brother doesn't care about anyone when he plays video games. Why? Because other than games, he's not interested in anything.
街頭霸王一對一 早就玩到膩 Tension F4 B.A.D. 5566 Energy
I'm tired of playing Street Fighter one-on-one. Tension F4 B.A.D. 5566 Energy.
各位大哥 千萬不要生氣 因為一個小弟弟 讓你們都放棄
Big brothers, please don't be angry. Because of a little brother, you all gave up.
就算二十二對一 我還是無懈可擊 我左踢迴旋踢 輕功吹口氣 全都飛到太空裡
Even twenty-two against one, I'm still invincible. I kick with my left, spin kick, and blow with my qigong. You all fly to space.
還有很多必殺技 快扒緊你的皮 你們都沒有信心 不敢跟我拼 因為我叫立銘
There are many more ultimate moves. Hold on tight to your skin. You all have no confidence, you don't dare to fight me, because my name is Liming.
麻吉弟弟 我妹妹想認識你 可不可以陪你玩遊戲
Buddy, my sister wants to meet you. Can you play the game with her?
喔弟弟打電動誰都不理 為什麼 除了遊戲 他什麼東西都沒有興趣
Oh, my brother doesn't care about anyone when he plays video games. Why? Because other than games, he's not interested in anything.
都二十一世紀 還在玩AOC 面子要掃地 讓我教教你
It's the twenty-first century. You're still playing Age of Empires. Let me teach you.
你們還想偷襲 早已經來不及 Andrew的攻擊 打到你家裡
You still want to sneak attack? It's too late. Andrew's attack strikes your home.
你的忍者都倒地 看麻吉弟弟的威力 最後的戰役 你們舉白旗
Your ninjas are all on the ground. Watch the power of Buddy. In the final battle, you raise the white flag.
在威廉古堡裡 找自己偷偷的哭泣
In William's castle, you find yourself secretly weeping.
麻吉弟弟 我妹妹想認識你 可不可以 陪你玩遊戲
Buddy, my sister wants to meet you. Can you play with her?
喔弟弟打電動誰都不理 為什麼 除了遊戲 他什麼東西都沒有興趣
Oh, my brother doesn't care about anyone when he plays video games. Why? Because other than games, he's not interested in anything.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.