Andy Hui - Dance Medley : 情人不肯/ 我沒有事 - Live - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Andy Hui - Dance Medley : 情人不肯/ 我沒有事 - Live




Dance Medley : 情人不肯/ 我沒有事 - Live
Dance Medley : Lovers Unwilling/ I'm Okay - Live
●●情人不肯
●●Lovers Unwilling
總之太吸引 只因你興奮的眼光狂噴
It's so attractive altogether just because of your excited and crazed eyes
歡喜過找到一個人 彼此信任 像烈士
I'm delighted to have found someone, I trust in each other, like warriors
犧牲 一張暖的凳 吸收你很美一抹黑印
I sacrifice a warm stool, absorbing the beautiful black mark from you
喉嚨飲光了飲品 仍給你燒滾
I drank the drink up in my throat, but it still makes you boil
拔弄耳朵 衫身泛起皺紋
I twitch my ears, and my clothes wrinkle up
自然得叫我更相想貼近 將我心交給
It makes me want to get closer to you naturally and give you my heart.
最差勁的女人 如情人不肯
The worst woman, like a lover unwilling
無論你有沒有問 我有原因
Whether you ask or not, I have a reason
來讓我做你做我們燦爛的獎品
Let me be the prize for you and us
拿什麼給你交換面前這福音
What can I give you in return for this gospel in front of me?
Girl 我看著你 你望著我
Girl, I'm looking at you, and you're looking at me
要愛到最快最深 相當有反應
We want to love each other as quickly and deeply as possible. We react very well.
火般氣溫跟你跑田徑 摸摸我濕了的眼睛
We run track like fire, touching my wet eyes
出不了聲 飲不了冰 很想細心聆聽
I can't speak, I can't drink anything cold. I really want to listen carefully
原始的聲音很有爭議性
The primitive sound is very controversial
當然我不覺得震驚 一早已經
Of course, I'm not shocked. I've already
懂得這種鈴聲
understood the bell's sound.
不消一刻就發生
It happens in a moment
不消一刻就發生 我看著你 你望著我
It happens in a moment. I'm looking at you, and you're looking at me
要愛到最快最深
We want to love each other as quickly and deeply as possible.
●●我沒有事
●●I'm Okay
看情侶 相捅一起 別以為我
Watching lovers stab each other, don't think I
突然在妒忌 是那男友 面容像賊匪
suddenly feel jealous. It's the boyfriend, his face looks like a thief's.
即管放心吧我沒有事 喝掉了 啤酒一杯
Don't worry, I'm okay. I drank a glass of beer
別以為我 一醉解空虛 只因太口渴
Don't think I'm drunk and empty. I'm just thirsty.
但找不到水 即管放心吧我沒有事
But I can't find any water. Don't worry, I'm okay
即管放心吧我沒有事 如若有空間
Don't worry, I'm okay. If there's space
(寧願玩跳高) 如若有空間(寧願砌電腦)
(I'd rather play high jump) If there's space (I'd rather build a computer)
如若有空間(寧願走去 新宿 東京都
If there's space (I'd rather go to Shinjuku, Tokyo
比傷心都好) 談情從不算重要
than be sad) Falling in love is not that important
愛過了之後忘掉 各界友好在傳召
After falling in love, I forget. Friends are calling
香檳總不可少 談情從不算重要
Champagne is always a must. Falling in love is not that important
這晚去積極炫耀 刺痛更不用強調
Tonight, I'll show off aggressively. It is obvious that I am heartbroken
一分鐘一分鐘即刻潮 眼紅了
In a minute, I'll be jealous
十日沒睡 別以為我
I haven't slept for ten days. Don't think I
感到很唏噓 新書好看
feel very upset. The new book is good
挨苦都要追 即管放心吧我沒有事 即管放心吧我沒有事
I have to pursue it even if I have to suffer. Don't worry, I'm okay. Don't worry, I'm okay
即管放心吧 我沒有事
Don't worry, I'm okay






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.