Andy Hui - 世紀末煙花 - Live - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Andy Hui - 世紀末煙花 - Live




世紀末煙花 - Live
Century-End Fireworks - Live
世紀末煙花
Century-End Fireworks
沿途沉默散步 炎夏如瀑布
Walking in silence along the way, the summer heat like a waterfall
我不覺 在感冒 誰料你已抱怨某藥房未找到
I didn't notice I had a cold, but you complained that a certain pharmacy didn't have the medicine you needed
回頭如像昨夜 微熱還未散
Looking back, it was like yesterday, the fever still hasn't subsided
你給我 做稀飯 一直暖到這一晚
You made me porridge, warming me up to this very night
* 還好嗎 還好嗎 頭上是昨夜煙花
* Are you okay? Are you okay? The fireworks from last night are above our heads
掠過你我那暑假 才期望世界末日別來吧
Passing through the summer vacation, hoping that the end of the world doesn't come
還好嗎 直到我對你牽掛
Are you okay? Until I start to miss you
難道已錯過 最短一個炎夏 *
Have we already missed the shortest summer? *
曾如何被厚待 才證實是愛
How could I have been so loved, only to realize it's love?
看得見 問不來 然後發覺你我那夜原是相愛
I could see it, but couldn't ask, and then I realized that we fell in love that night
熱度還未退下 仍舊如渡假
The heat still hasn't subsided, it's still like a vacation
卻忽爾 在今夏 這份愛怕已昇華
But suddenly, this summer, I'm afraid this love has sublimated
容貌已變化 你今天
Your appearance has changed, today





Авторы: Mark Lui


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.