Andy Hui - 你決定就好 - Live - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Andy Hui - 你決定就好 - Live




你決定就好 - Live
Your Choice - Live
你決定就好
Your choice alone
愛是真的累了 亂了 該結束了
My love is truly exhausted, disturbed, and should end
心是真的痛了 輸了 該放棄了
My heart is truly in pain, defeated, and should surrender
早知道不屬於我一個人 還以為我可以忍
Had I known you did not belong to me alone, I thought I could endure still
我要用甚麼 和他們一起爭
How can I contend with them?
* 勇敢對自己說 你不會是我的
* You courageously tell yourself that you will never be mine
回憶卻又侵蝕我 我該如何 *
Yet memories continue to torment me and I wonder what to do *
# 你為甚麼要把快樂抽掉 把幸福的可能都通通不要
# Why did you have to take away my happiness? You don't want any chance at bliss
如果你說別人更好 我該往哪裡去找
If you say that someone else is better, where should I turn?
另外一個好像你能讓我快樂的人 #
Someone else like you who can make me happy #
@ 你為甚麼要把快樂抽掉 說現在一切你都受不了
@ Why did you have to take away my happiness? You say that you can't stand everything now
如果你作決定就好 愛不愛不再重要
If you make the decision alone, my love or indifference no longer matters
何必要說 我愛得太少 @
Why do you insist that my love was insufficient? @
夜是真的深了 長了 不該醒著
The night is truly late, extended, and I should not be awake
夢是真的沒了 碎了 早該死了
My dreams are truly lost, shattered, and should have long since died
熄了等待那一盞燈 誰陪我鎖上了門
The light goes out as I wait, who will keep me company when I lock the door?
還是習慣說 你決定就好
I can still say, "Your choice alone"
還是習慣說 你決定就好
I can still say, "Your choice alone"





Авторы: 沈志煒


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.