Andy Hui - 半天假 - Live - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Andy Hui - 半天假 - Live




半天假 - Live
A Half Day Holiday - Live
半天假
A Half Day Holiday
和我戀過的每一個她 和每一扎長滿刺的花
Every she I've loved and every thorny bouquet,
和每一吋戀愛的創疤 還有每次落淚像雨灑
Every scar from every love affair and every time tears fall like rain.
害怕 怕又愛 愛後更害怕 最終孤單一個
I'm afraid, afraid of loving again, and even more afraid of being alone at the end.
為何定要花開不結果 誰人面對分開不痛楚
Why must flowers bloom but never bear fruit, and who doesn't feel pain when facing a breakup?
而每一次戀愛的痛楚 如要給我寶貴的一課
And every painful love affair is like a valuable lesson.
除過加過減過的結果 求到答案就是「別要拖」
Except for the results of addition and subtraction, the answer I seek is "don't drag it out."
聚過 過後散 散後再覓過 世間不只一個
Get together, then break up, then find another, there's more than one in the world.
抬頭面對分開不再躲 明白在世間最愛是我
Look up, face the breakup, and don't hide anymore. Know that I love myself the most in this world.
*聽聽呼吸聲 身心轉化
*Listen to the sound of your breath as your mind and body transform.
將一堆的她 放落熱茶
Drop the thought of her into a cup of hot tea.
若是悶極了 對鏡說話
If you're feeling down, talk to yourself in the mirror.
多麼的孤單 也不必怕
No matter how lonely, don't be afraid.
#聽一聽心經 喝淡熱茶
#Listen to the Heart Sutra and sip on hot tea.
閉上了眼睛 終於消化
Close your eyes and finally digest it all.
放我半天假 若未太清醒 再放半天假
Give me a half-day holiday, and if I'm not clear-headed yet, give me another.
人覺差我不覺得太差 人要醒覺應要有點化
I don't think I'm too bad, I just need some enlightenment.
人太真看一看真太假 男女世界就像霧裡花
People can be so innocent and see the world as so fake. The world of men and women is like a flower in the fog.
代價 有沒有 哪沒有代價 最多一些牽掛
The price, is there any without a price? At most, some worries.
流淚為了風中的碎沙 為何問我一個快樂嗎
Tears for the sand blown by the wind. Why ask me, a happy man?
放我半天假 若未太清醒 再放半天假
Give me a half-day holiday, and if I'm not clear-headed yet, give me another.





Авторы: Song De Lei, Zhi Shen Ou


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.