Andy Hui - 木偶 - перевод текста песни на английский

木偶 - Andy Huiперевод на английский




木偶
Marionette
當我寂寞 空虛脆弱 妳讓我覺得暖和
When I'm lonely, empty, and weak, you make me feel warm.
不曾愛妳比愛她多 妳卻為我而活
I never loved you more than I loved her, but you live for me.
當我靠近 她的窗口 一顆心像著了火
When I get close to her window, my heart feels like it's on fire.
她給的愛像換季的秋風 吹涼了我 卻像燃燒所有
The love she gives me is like an autumn breeze that cools me down, yet burns everything away.
妳從來不問我 這樣的愛還能多久
You never ask me how long this love can last.
我已不能回頭 像木偶 被她的愛牽動
I can't turn back. I'm like a marionette, moved by her love.
她從來不問我 這樣的相愛夠不夠
She never asks me if this love is enough.
我已不能回頭 像木偶 愛也無用 恨也無動於衷
I can't turn back. I'm like a puppet. Love is useless. Hate doesn't move me either.
她從來不問我 這樣的相愛夠不夠
She never asks me if this love is enough.
我已不能回頭 像木偶 最貪心最落寞
I can't turn back. I'm like a marionette. The most greedy, the loneliest.





Авторы: Si Wei Liu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.