Andy Hui - 送你一片海洋 - перевод текста песни на английский

送你一片海洋 - Andy Huiперевод на английский




送你一片海洋
Give You an Ocean
到海邊去吧 今天是最後一天的夏 陽光下道別較溫暖
Let's go to the beach. Today is the last day of summer. Saying goodbye under the sun is warmer.
想要說的話 都說吧免得變成遺憾 離下次再見還很長
Say what you want to say, or you'll regret it. It's a long time until we see each other again.
既然有了夢就把它作完 別讓愛情牽絆 妳只管飛翔
Since you have a dream, finish it. Don't let love hold you back. Just fly.
至於寂寞 讓我來承單
As for loneliness, let me deal with it.
送妳一片海洋 整整一片海洋 讓妳能自由飛越到遠方
I'll give you an ocean, a whole ocean, so you can fly freely to distant lands.
守護妳這一路孤單 無憂無傷
I'll protect you all the way, carefree and unharmed.
這一片海洋 代替我的胸膛 負載著妳到達夢的對岸
This ocean will replace my chest, carrying you to the other side of your dream.
如果愛是不止息的的浪 總有一天 帶妳回我身旁
If love is a wave that never stops, one day it will bring you back to me.
到海邊去吧 吹吹風眼淚很快就乾 就不會顯得太悲傷
Let's go to the beach. Blow the wind and your tears will dry quickly, and you won't look so sad.
沒說完的話 再說吧留到明天早上 星光已點量好浪漫
If you don't finish speaking, speak again tomorrow morning. The stars are already shining, so romantic.





Авторы: 江口洋介


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.