劉德華 - 为何带他走(粤) - перевод текста песни на английский

为何带他走(粤) - 劉德華перевод на английский




为何带他走(粤)
Why Take Him Away (Cantonese)
为何要带他走 摧毁了我的心
Why did you take him away, destroying my heart?
轻轻经过便告别了欢欣
You said farewell with a gentle touch, and my joy was gone.
全无力气双手安抚我这颗心
I have no strength to comfort this heart of mine.
不懂释放泪渗在我衣襟
Tears flow down my shirt, but I don't know how to let them go.
这以往怎么发生 我却不晓得底蕴
How did this happen, and why am I so clueless?
承托不起 再伤太深
I can't bear it anymore, the pain is too deep.
不可面对的缺憾
Oh, this unbearable loss.
想不到这么近
I never thought it would come this close.
失去了我的爱人
I have lost my love.
抛不去的牵引
I can't let go of the connection.
平淡里面藏有苦涩极遗憾
Regretfully, there is bitterness hidden in the mundane.
情愿在这空间封锁了我这颗心
I wish to be locked away in this space, with my heart.
今天的我在暗淡过一生
Today, I live in darkness forever.
从来没有一刻感觉是那么深
Never before have I felt so deeply.
他的一吻内带着了天真
His kiss carried innocence.
察觉到他的体温
I could feel his body warmth.
每次都那么的近
He was always so close.
直接主宰我的半生
He controlled half my life. Oh.
不可面对的缺憾想不到这么深
Oh, this unbearable loss. I never thought it would come this close.
失去是我的爱人抛不去的牵引
I have lost my love. I can't let go of the connection.
没法改变是这般恶运一切被爱所困
I can't change this cruel fate, trapped by love.
将这下半痴痴地去等
I will foolishly wait for you for the rest of my life.
等你在这黑暗
Waiting for you in this darkness.
何日某地能再深深的抱紧
When and where can I hold you close again?
平淡里面藏有苦涩极遗憾
Regretfully, there is bitterness hidden in the mundane.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.