劉德華 - 緣分 - перевод текста песни на английский

緣分 - 劉德華перевод на английский




緣分
Fate
當我跟妳走到禁區外
When I walked you to the restricted area
一再把妳擁進在臂內
I repeatedly held you in my arms
臨別妳祇說出這一句
As we parted, you only said this
無需一再牽掛 在別離時候的我
No need to be concerned about me when we part ways
當客機已飛進晚空內
As the plane flew into the night sky
心已彷似飄到夢以外
My heart felt like it was floating beyond dreams
臨別我總覺得癡心不再
As we parted, I always felt that my heart was no longer infatuated
何必一再跟我 假裝出半點熱愛
Why do you keep pretending to be even slightly affectionate towards me?
為何故意再不想起妳
Why do I deliberately try not to think about you?
越覺得妳存在
The more I feel your presence
茫然跌進這張思憶的網
The more I fall helplessly into this web of memories
只怕沒法再離開
I'm afraid I'll never be able to leave
為何故意放開不想妳
Why do I deliberately let go and try not to think about you?
越覺得我祈待
The more I feel my anticipation
不知道 可是錯
I wonder if it's wrong
情繫了一生 緣份卻可一不可再
I've been attached for a lifetime, but fate is a one-time thing





Авторы: 盧國沾


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.