楊宗緯 - 低迴 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 楊宗緯 - 低迴




低迴
Whispers
只有沉默 才能聽懂沉默
Only silence can understand silence
只有想念 才用想念包裹
Only missing uses missing to cover
只有胸懷裡的痛
Only the pain in my chest
才會在胸懷裡淹沒
Can drown out in my chest
只有安靜 特別赤裸
Only quiet is especially stark naked
獨自繞過 回憶埋伏的巷弄
Alone, I bypass the ambush laid by memories
什麼時候 換你埋伏在街口
When will it be your turn to ambush at the street corner?
你總愛裝懂地說
You always love to act like you understand
生命有時天晴有時膠著
Life sometimes has clear skies, sometimes it's a stalemate
說完後不久 你撒手就走 如此灑脫
Not long after you said that, you simply let go and left, so潇洒
我們還沒走過那撒哈拉沙漠
We haven't even walked across that Sahara Desert
也沒有在亞馬遜雨林探險過
We also haven't explored in the Amazon rainforest
冰島搭帳蓬 黃河裡游泳
Camping in Iceland, swimming in the Yellow River
都沒有過 只有彼此允諾
None of these happened, we only promised each other
你說過 要去那肯亞坐熱氣球
You said you would go to Kenya to ride a hot air balloon
牽著手 漫步在愛琴海的日落
Holding hands, taking a stroll at the Aegean Sea's sunset
到底有沒有 為什麼不開口
Did it happen or not? Why don't you say it?
還是要我 相信你已揮手告別了
Or do I have to believe you've already waved goodbye?
那一天 掛著笑 來到我的面前
That day, you came to me with a smile
這一刻 掛著笑 卻從此閉上眼
This moment, you have a smile but your eyes closed forever
什麼叫永遠 你慚不慚愧
What is eternity? Aren't you ashamed?
現在我 只有思念作陪
Right now, I'm only accompanied by missing you
整個夜 剩下一片寂寞在旋飛
The entire night, only a piece of loneliness remains twirling
我的淚 一顆顆堆在你的信箋
My tears, drop by drop, are piling up on your letter
有你的世界 慢慢在支解
The world with you in it is slowly dismantling
剩你的話 彷彿絮語
Your words are left, like murmurs
喃喃地
Softly
低迴
Whispering





Авторы: Ya Pian Dan


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.