At17 - 安樂 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни At17 - 安樂 (Live)




安樂 (Live)
Tranquility (Live)
監製:于逸堯.李端嫻.at 17
Producers: Yu Yat-Yiu, Lee Duei-haan, at 17
不要騷擾這寧靜與冷清 不要玷污這美景
Don't disturb the tranquility and seclusion. Don't desecrate this beautiful sight.
不要騷擾這寧靜與冷清 小鳥都不忍發聲
Don't disturb the tranquility and seclusion. Even the birds can't bear to make a sound.
泥土裏的蚯蚓描畫著美景 小草的根鬚和應
The earthworms draw a beautiful sight in the dirt, while the roots of the grass accompany them.
不要害怕幽暗的空間裏孤獨入眠 沒有不了的自由心願
Don't be afraid to sleep alone in the darkness, for your heart will never be truly free.
只要用心去珍惜一切愛恨纏綿 事過境遷終不許留待下一次
As long as you cherish all your loves and sorrows, time will pass and you'll never be able to hold onto anything.
當眼睛休息如沒有眼睛 當耳朵聽不到聲
When your eyes rest as if you had none, when your ears hear no sound,
當嘴巴安於叢內裏結冰 當腦袋不需辯證
when your mouth is frozen shut, when your brain needs no reasoning.
不要害怕幽暗的空間裏孤獨入眠 沒有不了的自由心願
Don't be afraid to sleep alone in the darkness, for your heart will never be truly free.
只要用心去珍惜一切愛恨纏綿 事過境遷終不許留待下一次
As long as you cherish all your loves and sorrows, time will pass and you'll never be able to hold onto anything.
無從警告無人的芳草無人加煙火訊號喜惡哀樂
There's no warning, no one to set off fireworks to show joy, anger, sorrow, or happiness.
成功與落寞 虹光中虛度 像雲又像泡
Success and sadness, ephemeral as a rainbow, like a cloud or a bubble.
不要自覺幽暗的空間裏孤獨入眠 別要低首向石頭許願
Don't think you're alone in the darkness. Don't bow your head and wish to be saved.
不要害怕傷痛皆因擁抱愛恨纏綿 田野亦曾經滄海誰人預知
Don't be afraid of pain, because you've embraced love and sorrow. The fields were once the sea. Who could have known?
事過境遷終不許留待下輩子
Time will pass and you'll never be able to hold onto anything.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.