At17 - 花見 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни At17 - 花見 (Live)




花見 (Live)
Cherry Blossom Viewing (Live)
都坐低了嗎 都坐好了嗎 都坐穩了嗎
Are you settled in? Are you all fine? Are you seated well?
都霸好了一個位吧 長埋地下未見光的 腰伸了一下
Let's reserve a place for us to sit tight and enjoy the night
感覺到了嗎 感應到了嗎 感染到你嗎
Do you feel it? Do you sense it? Does it infect you?
可覺得你雙腳之下 搖搖動動岩層裂開 釋出了煙霞
Can you feel the shaking underneath your feet? The bedrock cracking? It's just released the smoke and mist
*其實這幕我在部署 真的已久 等得也很夠
*Actually, I've been planning this scene for a long time, and I've waited long enough
我知我等到花季 只要等到花季 后冠即將到手
I know I'll wait until the flower season, and when the flower season comes, the crown is at hand
每夜我亦夢見 終於破土 慢慢步上枝頭
Every night I also dream of finally breaking ground, and gradually stepping onto the branches
卻蟄伏地下 悶了太久*
But I've been dormant underground, suffocating for too long*
#就算是一生一次花見 總算給我一個等的理由
#Even if it's a cherry blossom viewing once in a lifetime, it finally gives me a reason to wait
紅粉菲菲 要風雪造就
Pink and white, it needs wind and snow to create it
若往日春分秋至給我滋養 今晚准我秀一秀
If the spring equinox and autumn solstice have nourished me in the past, tonight, let me show off
奇葩將出世 誰亦要仰首#
The rare flower is about to be born, and everyone must look up#
天氣好了嗎 風向改了嗎 積雪減了嗎
Is the weather fine? Has the wind changed direction? Has the snow decreased?
這個恐怕不見得吧 園林陷落但我基因 總可以優化
I'm afraid it's unlikely. The garden has fallen, but my genes can always be optimized
栽了一世花 開了一晚花 賞了一秒花
I've planted flowers for a lifetime, bloomed for a night, and appreciated them for a second
都算一個好結果吧 昂然劃下 長留歷史的一剎芳華
It's all a good result, isn't it? Drawing a line with a flourish, leaving a moment of glory in history
REPEAT*#
REPEAT*#
最後 怎麼這麼快就 講最後
Finally, why is it so fast? Let's talk about the ending
以後 幾多節枝與葉 仍遺漏
In the future, how many branches and leaves will be missed?
宇宙 千瘡百孔我造 新宇宙
The universe is full of loopholes, I'll create a new universe
雪已那樣厚 花季將至不要走
The snow is that thick, the cherry blossom season is coming, don't go
REPEAT#
REPEAT#
都坐低了嗎 都坐好了嗎 都坐穩了嗎
Are you settled in? Are you all fine? Are you seated well?
都霸好了一個位吧 龐然大物就破土了 請尖叫一下
Let's reserve a place for us to sit tight and enjoy the night
都看到了嗎 都看清了嗎 都看真了嗎
Did you see it? Did you see it clearly? Did you see it for real?
花雨飛舞覆蓋天下 昂然劃下 長留歷史的一剎芳華
Cherry blossom rain is flying and covering the world, drawing a line with a flourish, leaving a moment of glory in history





Авторы: Wy Man Wong, Shuang Jun Wang


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.