At17 feat. 林嘉欣 & 潘迪華 - 依然.親愛的 (Remix) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни At17 feat. 林嘉欣 & 潘迪華 - 依然.親愛的 (Remix)




依然.親愛的 (Remix)
Still. My Dear (Remix)
那年 那遇見的一天
That time. That day of meeting
你我 彷似從沒有分別
You and I. It's like we have never been apart.
若你在 天多冷都很暖
If you're here, it feels warm even in the coldest of days.
(你話 你想一齊開間老人院
(You said you wanted to start a nursing home together,
到老左無人要
In case we don't have anyone to care for us when we're old,
大家都可以照顧大家
So that we can take care of each other,
你話你鍾意關淑怡
You said you liked Guan Shuyi,
我話我鍾意林憶蓮
I said I liked Lin Yilian,
我地竟然傻到用曬d零用錢
We were so foolish, spending all our pocket money,
向karaoke全日淨系唱佢地d歌
Singing their songs all day long in karaoke,
如果系宜家 你仲會唔會...
If it was now, would you still...
會唔會咁陪我呀?)
Would you still keep me company like that?)
難得 抽煙有她伴我
It's nice to have her with me while I smoke,
只想共她三天不出家門
Just want to spend three days with her without leaving the house.
Oh... 這時間 可慵懶
Oh... This moment can be so lazy,
不用怕 怎麼都不會怕
No need to fear, nothing to worry about.
難得 (喂?) 一切有她伴我 (做緊咩?)
It's nice to have her with me (Hey?), (What are you doing?),
只想共她 (系... 好耐無見...)
Just want to spend three days (Wow... It's been so long...),
三天不出家門 (你有無時間丫?)
Without leaving the house (Do you have time?).
Oh... 這時間 可慵懶 (um...)
Oh... This moment can be so lazy (Umm...),
(咁... 唔緊要... 下次先)
(Oh... That's okay... Next time then.)





Авторы: At17


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.