BR - BR (V.) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни BR - BR (V.)




BR (V.)
BR (V.)
比freestyle還高深的藝術
An art deeper than freestyle,
看饒舌圈一陣烏雲密布
Watching the rap scene shrouded in dark clouds.
等待的過程被完整敘述
The waiting process, fully narrated,
江湖傳言的受害者不計其數
Countless victims of rumors abound.
不信去問大支他也會說 me too
Don't believe it? Ask Dwagie, he'll say "me too".
Shout out 我名字 隨便你要去當動詞或名詞
Shout out my name, use it as a verb or noun, it's up to you.
Haters們幫我創了公式 還拚死拚活展開網路攻勢不停止
Haters created a formula for me, relentlessly launching online attacks without end.
ayo 不是阿 朋友們別整天對我施壓
Ayo, my friends, stop pressuring me all day.
整天"BR我" "BR你" "BR他" 最會遲到的不都是嘻哈咖?
"BR me", "BR you", "BR him" aren't hip-hop folks always the ones who are late?
別在我背後talk shit 哪有br你一小 別講些五四三
Don't talk shit behind my back, don't talk nonsense, just "BR a little".
br過的 等下請喝五十嵐 不夠的用poker的賭資還
Those I BR'd, I'll buy you a 50 Lan later, if not enough, I'll use my poker winnings to pay.
算了一下可能要數十萬 信用像是崩盤的股市般
Counting it up, it might be hundreds of thousands, my credit is like a crashing stock market.
一路跌到谷底 真的沒在唬你 和時間賽跑的殊死戰
Plunging all the way to the bottom, I'm not kidding, it's a life-and-death race against time.
真的麻煩製造者 I am so TTM(The Touble Maker)
A true troublemaker, I am so TTM (The Trouble Maker).
187 inc的"台中愛"都想找我一起jam
Even "Taichung Love" from 187 inc wants to jam with me.
熟的繼續騙 不爽的你請便
Those who are close, keep fooling around, those who aren't, please leave.
All my homies都在算又被br了第幾遍
All my homies are counting how many times they've been BR'd.
BR成了罪惡的代名詞
BR has become synonymous with evil.
...還不都你們約的太臨時
...Isn't it because you guys always make last-minute plans?
寫這首歌真的不是要解釋
Writing this song isn't really an explanation,
只是怕再搞下去會沒朋友來參加我的告別式
It's just that I'm afraid if I keep this up, no friends will come to my funeral.
What's my name? What's my name? What's my name?(BR! BR! BR! BR!)3
What's my name? What's my name? What's my name? (BR! BR! BR! BR!)3
br過的都叫我biach
Those I BR'd call me a biach,
不要打我的電話
Don't call my phone,
各種理由正在被研發
Various excuses are being developed,
調配謊言的比例後添加
Adding after adjusting the proportion of lies,
選個合理點的當先發
Choose a reasonable one as the starter,
是為了避免成為眾人的箭靶
It's to avoid becoming everyone's target.
別在我的話筒另一邊喧嘩
Don't yell on the other end of my phone,
我知道我是真的很欠罵
I know I'm really asking for it,
但你懂計劃趕不上變化 我也沒辦法
But you know, plans can't keep up with changes, I can't help it.
鬧鐘又沒響 不要再罵了
The alarm didn't go off, stop scolding,
Iphone的系統 ㄧ定有bug
There must be a bug in the iPhone system,
路上有車禍 剛剛在塞車
There was a car accident on the road, I was stuck in traffic,
台北的交通 真不是蓋的
Taipei's traffic is really something else,
車流量太扯 要檢討原因
The traffic flow is insane, we need to investigate the reason,
害我的機車 都沒法前進
It caused my scooter to be unable to move forward,
過程太艱辛 ㄧ定是陷阱
The process was too hard, it must be a trap,
都是他們啦 開車太天兵
It's all their fault, they drive like idiots,
人非聖賢 孰能無過
To err is human,
遲到半小時 都算不錯
Being half an hour late is not bad,
我ㄧ直在"違法" shout out 土豆
I've been "breaking the law", shout out to Tudou,
但連他看到我 都想數落
But even he wants to scold me when he sees me,
他說講真的 不是我龜毛
He said seriously, it's not me being picky,
時間是金錢 檢查戶口
Time is money, check the household register,
剩下的積蓄 僅能糊口
The remaining savings are only enough to make ends meet,
紈俈的子弟 你該住手
You prodigal son, you should stop,
在我改過自新之前也只讓那些talk shit的繼續
Until I change my ways, I'll just let those who talk shit continue,
被BR過的都在心中留下了難以抹滅的印記
Those who have been BR'd have an indelible mark in their hearts,
每個朋友都在噹我說那麼愛遲到莫非是興趣
Every friend teases me, saying I must love being late,
趕快習慣就好我只能說這叫做墨菲的定律
Just get used to it, I can only say it's Murphy's Law.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.