Baboo - 彼句話 - перевод текста песни на английский

彼句話 - Babooперевод на английский




彼句話
The Words
熟似你的頭一句話 你敢嘛會記得
Familiar with the first words you spoke Do you dare remember?
袂記得嘛無要緊 我較袂歹勢(毋過我閣會記得)
It doesn't matter if you don't remember I'm not embarrassed (But I will remember)
彼陣你是綁馬尾 無像這馬鉸短短
You had your hair tied back then Not like this time, short and neat
彼陣你穿白馬靴 彼雙這馬敢猶有佇咧
You wore white boots then Do you still have that pair now?
初初看著你 心內攏無準備
When I first saw you I wasn't prepared at all
煞毋敢佮你講半句話
Immediately I didn't dare to speak a word to you
若無天公伯仔 共咱做機會
If it weren't for God's will To give us a chance
我哪有彼號膽 敢講出彼句話
How could I have had the guts To say those words?
咱熟似佇啥物所在 我雄雄袂記咧
Where did we get to know each other I can't quite recall
袂記得就袂記咧 咱毋通閣冤家(我敢若會記得)
If you don't remember, you don't remember Let's not become enemies (I dare say I remember)
彼陣你攏笑微微 無像這馬定定無歡喜
You always smiled back then Not like this time, always unhappy
彼陣大大小項攏真甜 漸漸才知影生活的滋味
Every little thing was so sweet back then Gradually I came to know the taste of life
逐工看著你 抹粉閣點胭脂
Every day I watch you Putting on powder and lipstick
煞毋知欲佮你講啥物話
Immediately I don't know what to say to you
若是天公伯仔 刁工來創治
If God were to work his magic again
咱嘛毋通閣怨歎 日子會較好過
We wouldn't have to complain any more Life would be so much better





Авторы: Lin Wei Zhe


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.