Beyond - 歲月無聲 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Beyond - 歲月無聲




歲月無聲
Silent Years
千杯酒已喝下去 都不醉 何况秋风秋雨
A thousand cups I've drunk, yet I'm not swayed, much less by autumn wind and rain.
几多不对说在你口里 但也不感触一句
So many unspoken words upon your lips, yet not a single feeling you convey.
泪眼已吹干 无力再回望 山不再崎岖
My tears have dried, no strength to look back, the mountains no longer steep.
但背影伴你疲累相对 沙不怕风吹
But my back, weary, faces yours, the sand unflinching in the wind's sweep.
在某天定会凝聚 若我可再留下来
One day it will all coalesce, if only I could stay.
迫不得已唱下去的歌里 还有多少心碎
In the songs I'm compelled to sing, how much heartbreak remains?
可否不要往后再倒退 让我不唏0虚一句
Can we please not rewind, let me not utter a single empty sigh?
白发已沧桑 无梦再期望
My hair, now grey and weathered, dreams no longer I desire.
山不再崎岖 但背影伴你疲累相对
The mountains no longer steep, but my back, weary, faces yours, the sand unflinching in the wind's sweep.
沙不怕风吹 在某天定会凝聚 若我可再留下来
One day it will all coalesce, if only I could stay.





Авторы: Cheuk Fai Lau, Ka Kui Wong


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.