Beyond - 歲月無聲 - перевод текста песни на английский

歲月無聲 - Beyondперевод на английский




歲月無聲
Silent Years
千杯酒已喝下去 都不醉 何况秋风秋雨
A thousand drinks I've downed, yet I'm not drunk, much less swayed by the autumn wind and rain.
几多不对说在你口里 但也不感触一句
So many unspoken words on your lips, yet you don't utter a single sentiment.
泪眼已吹干 无力再回望 山不再崎岖
Tears have dried, no strength to look back, the mountains are no longer steep.
但背影伴你疲累相对 沙不怕风吹
But my back faces your weary form, the sand doesn't fear the wind.
在某天定会凝聚 若我可再留下来
One day it will surely gather, if I can stay.
迫不得已唱下去的歌里 还有多少心碎
In the songs I'm forced to sing, how much heartbreak remains?
可否不要往后再倒退 让我不唏0虚一句
Can we not rewind, let me not sigh in vain?
白发已沧桑 无梦再期望
Grey hair and weathered, no more dreams to expect.
山不再崎岖 但背影伴你疲累相对
The mountains are no longer steep, but my back faces your weary form.
沙不怕风吹 在某天定会凝聚 若我可再留下来
The sand doesn't fear the wind, one day it will surely gather, if I can stay.





Авторы: Cheuk Fai Lau, Ka Kui Wong


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.