Beyond - 午夜流浪 (Live In China) - перевод текста песни на английский

午夜流浪 (Live In China) - Beyondперевод на английский




午夜流浪 (Live In China)
Midnight Wanderer (Live In China)
每日以歌舞抹煞世事
Every day I mask the world with song and dance,
腳步似機器踏碎痛苦
My feet, like machines, crush the pain.
流露年青的衝勁全力去賣弄
Exuding youthful drive, I flaunt my all,
往日這裡劃有裂痕
Scars remain from yesterday's strife.
努力以古怪扮相掩飾
I try to hide behind an eccentric facade,
常在四周的嘲笑埋下我每個美夢
The surrounding mockery buries every dream I've had.
午夜流浪 自我的態度
A midnight wanderer, with an attitude all my own,
讓我可盡情的叫罵
Letting me scream and shout as I roam.
午夜流浪 共惡魔對話
A midnight wanderer, conversing with the devil's might,
讓我可盡情的破壞
Letting me unleash my destructive plight.
再踏上街角劃滿記號
I walk the streets, marking my territory anew,
憤怒與壓迫沒有歇止
Anger and oppression, a relentless crew.
常在四周的嘲笑埋下我每個美夢
The surrounding mockery buries every dream I've had.
似野馬儘管奔向前
Like a wild horse, I gallop ahead,
凌亂腳印那可有規例
My chaotic footprints, defying all that's said.
這世間未分清黑與紅
This world can't distinguish black from red,
誰又看破這可怕一代(太真)
Who can truly understand this feared generation? (So true)





Авторы: Koon Chung Paul Wong


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.