Beyond - 永遠等待 (1985 12"Remix Ic Version) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Beyond - 永遠等待 (1985 12"Remix Ic Version)




永遠等待 (1985 12"Remix Ic Version)
Eternal Waiting (1985 12"Remix Ic Version)
酷熱在這晚上我披起黑皮褸
On this sweltering night, I don my black leather jacket, darling.
現在沒法抵抗 心中的猛火
I can't resist the raging fire in my heart.
巨大的聲音 打進我心底
A thunderous sound crashes into my soul.
幻象在轉動使我呼吸加速 現在就要爆發
Visions swirling, my breath quickens, about to explode.
盡量在這一刻拋開假面具
I try to cast off the mask in this moment, my love.
盡量在高聲呼叫 衝出心中障礙
I cry out, breaking through the barriers within my heart.
願望是努力 走向那一方
My desire is to strive, to reach that place with you.
熱汗在我面上 濕透了空間
Sweat drips from my face, drenching the space around us.
現在就要爆炸
I'm about to explode.
但願直到永遠
I wish it could last forever.
整晚的悲憤經已靜
The night's sorrow and anger have quieted.
寂寞的街燈已轉黑暗
The lonely streetlights have turned dark.
獨自在街中我感空虛
Alone on the street, I feel empty.
過往的衝擊都似夢
The past shocks feel like a dream.
但願在歌聲可得一切
I wish I could find everything in song, my dear.
但在現實 怎得一切
But how can I find it all in reality?
永遠的等待 永遠的等待 永遠的等待 永遠的等待
Eternal waiting, eternal waiting, eternal waiting, eternal waiting.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.