Blaster - 瀰漫 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Blaster - 瀰漫




瀰漫
Pervasive
街燈關了
The street lights are out,
兩腳仍然失控於寂寥之中
My feet wander aimlessly through the desolation.
尋求相擁 沿途誰將溫暖贈送
Seeking an embrace, a beacon of warmth in this lonely night.
雙手冰凍
My hands are freezing,
誰製造寒風 把真摯放入迷宮中
Baffled by the cold that has imprisoned truth in a labyrinth.
完全失蹤 難道全一一要撲空
Vanished without a trace, my hopes lie broken and scattered.
如何才施捨我領空
How can I find respite in this vast emptiness?
如何才可使你動容
How can I stir your heart?
祈求能身心再放鬆
I yearn for a moment of tranquility,
盡情觀賞這片星空
To gaze upon the celestial expanse,
呆望流星 瞬間的躍動 片刻燦爛
To behold the ephemeral beauty of a shooting star.
留住時間瀰漫
Let time stand still,
雲海在風中漂泊 世間快樂遊歷
Clouds adrift in the ethereal wind, an endless tapestry of joy.
從未怠慢
Unceasing in their dance,
或者靜止這晚影像 記憶中安放留下
Perhaps this night will become an eternal memory, a sanctuary in my mind.
重新一再出發
A chance to begin anew,
手機關了
My phone has died,
能量全耗盡離開網絡傳輸中
Its energy depleted, casting me adrift from the digital realm.
逃離追蹤 橫渡人海擺脫服從
Evading pursuit, I traverse the human ocean, breaking free from its grip.
一身酸痛
My body aches,
還竭力尋找 不惜失控逾越洶湧
Yet I press on, driven by an unyielding desire to find you.
毋忘初衷 期望從此跟你接通
Remembering my purpose, I long to connect with you,
數算星空
Counting the stars in the sky,
呆望流星 瞬間的躍動 片刻燦爛
Watching the shooting stars, their fleeting brilliance,
留住時間瀰漫
Let time stand still,
雲海在風中漂泊 世間快樂遊歷
Clouds adrift in the ethereal wind, an endless tapestry of joy.
從未怠慢
Unceasing in their dance,
從此靜止這晚影像 記憶中安放留下
Let this night forever remain in my memory, a sanctuary in my mind.
重新一再出發
A chance to begin anew.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.