Crispy脆樂團 - 舊家 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Crispy脆樂團 - 舊家




舊家
Old Home
我在舊家把回憶收拾乾淨
I tidied up the memories in my old home,
該丟就丟了 不覺得可惜
Threw away what I should, no regrets at all.
捨不得就寄放在心裡
What I couldn't bear to part with, I kept in my heart,
不會積灰塵 一如往昔
Free from dust, just like the old days.
我在舊家把自己收拾乾淨
I tidied myself up in my old home,
該哭就哭吧 都成了曾經
Cried what I needed to, it's all in the past now.
忘不掉其實也沒關係
It's okay if I can't forget,
每一次潰堤 都是一次努力
Every breakdown is a step forward.
讓我們能安心擁抱 安心地離去
So we can embrace with peace, and leave with peace.
過去搬走了 過程留下了
The past has moved on, but the journey remains.
一起哭一起笑才算是家人
Laughing and crying together, that's what family is.
擁擠不見了 擁抱回來了
The crowdedness is gone, the hugs are back.
我們都變成了更好 更好的人
We've all become better, better people.
家具全都買了新的 爬上七樓
All the furniture is new, climbed up seven floors.
重生
Reborn.
我在舊家樓下按下了門鈴
I rang the doorbell downstairs at my old home,
差點就忘了 我不住在這裡
Almost forgot, I don't live here anymore.
房間裡堆滿誰的東西
The room is filled with someone's belongings,
仔細想了想 也不太在意
Thinking about it, I don't really mind.
好久不見的擁抱 始終如一
The long-awaited hugs, still the same.
過去搬走了 過程留下了
The past has moved on, but the journey remains.
一起哭一起笑才算是家人
Laughing and crying together, that's what family is.
擁擠不見了 擁抱回來了
The crowdedness is gone, the hugs are back.
我們都變成了更好 更好的人
We've all become better, better people.
不再被自己給困著
No longer trapped by myself,
身上的鎖開了
The locks on my heart are open.
每一滴淚水都值得
Every tear was worth it,
辛苦還是愛著
Still loving through the hardship.
我在舊家門口找到了自己
I found myself at the door of my old home,
不擅長哭泣 還是愛生氣
Not good at crying, still get angry easily.
謝謝你們包容我任性
Thank you for tolerating my willfulness,
打開了鐵門 學會珍惜
Opened the iron gate, learned to cherish.
記得偶爾要回去 澆花曬衣
Remember to go back sometimes, to water the plants and hang the clothes.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.