David Tao feat. Crowd Lu - 那個女孩 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни David Tao feat. Crowd Lu - 那個女孩




那個女孩
That Girl
Hola最近還好嗎
Hola, how are you doing lately, girl?
Hola好久不見啦
Hola, it's been a while since we've seen each other, my dear.
今天忙不忙 想和你分享
Are you busy today? I'd like to share something with you.
我遇見一個女孩
I met a girl.
好巧我也遇見一個女孩
What a coincidence, I just met a girl as well.
讓我想定下來
She's the one who makes me want to settle down.
她有 最真的笑容 最美的想法
She has the most beautiful smile and the most wonderful ideas.
我一百分的女孩
She's my perfect girl.
那個女孩留著 長長的頭髮
That girl has long hair.
穿著白色的襯衫 很專心聽我說話
She wears a white shirt and listens to me very intently.
她的身上有著 淡淡的玫瑰花香
She has a faint scent of roses about her.
總是那樣 認真分析著我的笑話
She always takes the time to think about my jokes.
彷彿有種誰 也不應該寵壞她的倔強
She has a certain stubbornness about her, as if no one should be allowed to spoil her.
那個女孩說男生不要太帥
That girl told me that guys shouldn't be too handsome,
但脾氣不能太壞
But they shouldn't have a bad temper either.
會唱歌的男生最讓她崇拜
She adores guys who can sing,
開口笑就會停不下來
And she can't help but laugh when they do.
每本書只會讀到一半
She reads every book up to the middle.
沒想到我們會喜歡同一種女孩
I can't believe we both like the same kind of girl.
What a girl
What a girl,
What a lovely girl
What a lovely girl,
She's my lovely girl
She's my lovely girl,
What a lovely girl
What a lovely girl.
Hola好久不見啦
Hola, it's been a while since we've seen each other, my dear.
Hola最近還好吧
Hola, how are you doing lately?
最近忙不忙 想不想談談
Are you busy lately? Do you want to talk about it?
我說的那個女孩
That girl that I told you about.
讓我先說說我那個女孩
Let me tell you about my girl first.
她最近有點怪
She's been acting a little strange lately.
總是看著我發呆 常漏接電話
She keeps staring at me in a daze and often misses my calls.
我真的沒有辦法
I really don't know what to do.
那個女孩剛剛剪短了頭髮
That girl just cut her hair short.
還是穿白色襯衫 太專心聽我說話
She's still wearing white shirts and listens to me very intently.
她的身上 一樣淡淡的玫瑰花香
She still carries a faint scent of roses.
不再那樣 認真分析著我的笑話
She no longer takes the time to think about my jokes.
少了那種 誰也不應該寵壞她的倔強
She's lost that stubbornness, as if no one should be allowed to spoil her.
那個女孩說明年想去希臘
That girl told me that she wants to go to Greece next year.
她現在想學吉他
She wants to learn how to play the guitar.
想要寫一首歌給自己來唱
She wants to write a song for herself to sing.
她的小狗牠叫做Luka
Her little dog's name is Luka.
她的生日是三月十八
Her birthday is March 18.
該不會我們說的是同一個女孩
I don't suppose we're talking about the same girl, are we?
What a girl
What a girl,
What a crazy girl
What a crazy girl,
She's my crazy girl
She's my crazy girl,
喔竟然結果是這樣woo
Oh, so this is how it ends, woo.
那個女孩說男生不要太帥
That girl told me that guys shouldn't be too handsome,
但脾氣不能太壞
But they shouldn't have a bad temper either.
會唱歌的男生 最讓她崇拜
She adores guys who can sing,
那些她曾經說過的話
All the things she used to say,
對你對我可能還對他
To you, to me, and maybe even to him,
沒想到我們會輸給同一個女孩
I can't believe we both lost to the same girl.
就當作我們的默契吧
Let's call it a tie.
就當作我們的秘密吧
Let's keep it a secret.
就當作我們從沒遇見那個女孩
Let's pretend we never met that girl.
What a girl
What a girl.





Авторы: Qi Er Zhou, David Tao Zhe, Guang Zhong Lu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.