Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau feat. Gerald Moore - Winterreise, D. 911: V. Der Lindenbaum - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau feat. Gerald Moore - Winterreise, D. 911: V. Der Lindenbaum




Winterreise, D. 911: V. Der Lindenbaum
Winterreise, D. 911: V. Der Lindenbaum
菩提树
The Linden Tree
城门外的井旁
There stands a linden tree
有一棵菩提树;
Outside the city gate by the fountain;
在它宽大的绿荫里
Beneath its wide green canopy
我做过无数美梦。
I dreamt many a sweet dream.
我曾在树干刻下
Into its bark I carved
款款爱情的絮语;
Words of love to my darling;
无论愉快、苦恼,
All my joys and all my sorrows,
我总是走向它。
To it I always confided.
今天在沉沉黑夜里
Today through the dark night
我不得不经过它,
I had to pass it by,
即使在黑暗里
Even in the darkness
我也要闭眼不看它。
I closed my eyes and would not look at it.
菩提树枝沙沙作响,
The linden tree rustled its branches
好像对我呼唤:
As if saying to me:
过来,年轻人,
Come, dear friend,
在这里你会得到安宁!
Here you will find peace!
寒风阵阵吹来,
The cold wind blew fiercely,
抽打我的脸颊,
Striking my cheeks,
即使吹走我的帽子,
Even if it blew my hat away,
我也不愿转身。
I would not turn around.
现在我离开那个地方
Now many hours have passed
已有许多时辰,
Since I left that place,
却依然听见它的呼唤:
Yet its murmur still haunts me:
在这里你会找到安宁!
Here you will find peace!





Авторы: Franz Schubert, Rene Mense


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.