E-Jun Lee - 黑玫瑰 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни E-Jun Lee - 黑玫瑰




黑玫瑰
Black Rose
炎熱的金色太陽 白色的茫霧
The scorching golden sun and white mist
迫阮流浪的孤女 異鄉半沈浮
Forced me, an orphaned wanderer, to drift and sink in a foreign land
可恨的男性假仁慈 迎新又棄舊
Despicable men with their false kindness, welcoming the new and discarding the old
誰人了解我心事 誰知花謝含淚珠
Who can understand my heartache? Who knows the tears hidden in my wilted petals?
因何女性命如此 偏偏歹遭遇
Why must women's lives be so cruel, filled with endless suffering?
多刺的黑色玫瑰 受盡了霜雪
A thorny black rose, weathered by frost and snow
可恨男性愛采花 害阮這狼狽
Despicable men, you love to pluck my petals, leaving me broken and shattered
雖然阮不是好賢妻 也不是母夜叉
Though I am not a virtuous wife nor a savage shrew
按怎心肝彼呢硬 無情無義來反背
Why is your heart so cold, so heartless and treacherous?
迫阮淪落黑社會 罪惡叫你賠
You forced me into this underworld, and you will pay for your sins
無情的環境迫阮 踏入黑暗路
A ruthless world pushed me into darkness
自恨紅顏多薄命 目屎像落雨
I despise my fate as a beautiful but ill-starred woman, my tears flowing like rain
反悔阮當初來墮落 才著受痛苦
I regret my fall from grace, which brought me only pain
跳出黑暗的江湖 不願耽誤好前途
I will escape this underworld, and not let it ruin my future
安份守己願吃苦 行著光明路
I will live an honest and humble life, walking the path of righteousness





Авторы: 黄 敏, Chen Kun Yue, 黄 敏


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.