Eason Chan - 放 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Eason Chan - 放




Let Go
如果世界 都變成一片海灘
If the world turned into a beach,
想慵懶就慵懶
I would be lazy.
誰管得著 多好
Who would care? It would be so good.
快要淡忘 我每天為誰而戰
I almost forgot who I fight for every day.
衣服穿整齊 情緒要按耐
I have to wear formal clothes and keep my emotions in check.
求之不得 原地解散
I would be overjoyed if we disbanded on the spot.
放開形象 跳出約束的框框
Let's break free from the confines of propriety.
放下習慣 自由需要一點膽量
Let go of our habits; freedom requires a bit of courage.
放開計較 無視空洞的理想
Let go of comparisons; ignore hollow ideals.
放下負擔 為所欲為你說的算
Let go of burdens; do as you wish; you have the say.
跟著導航 損失多少新鮮感
Following the navigation, how much freshness have I lost?
該繞路看一看
I should take a detour and see,
有何發現 都好
What do I discover?
日復一日 讓相似新聞洗版
Day after day, the same news washes over me.
被生活制約 還不如流浪漢
Bound by life, I might as well be a vagabond.
哪來這些 不從人願
Where do these grudges come from?
放棄討好 離開通俗的評價
Give up on pleasing others; leave behind the conventional judgments.
放掉牽絆 自由只是一股能量
Let go of attachments; freedom is just a surge of energy.
放棄預料 享受意外的來訪
Give up on expectations; enjoy the unexpected.
放掉不安 隨心所欲我說的算
Let go of anxiety; do as you please; you have the say.
放開形象 跳出約束的框框
Let's break free from the confines of propriety.
放下習慣 自由需要一點膽量
Let go of our habits; freedom requires a bit of courage.
放開計較 無視空洞的理想
Let go of comparisons; ignore hollow ideals.
放下負擔 為所欲為你說的算
Let go of burdens; do as you wish; you have the say.
放開計較 放下負擔
Let go of comparisons; let go of burdens.
放棄預料 放掉不安
Give up on expectations; let go of anxiety.
隨心所欲我說的算
Do as you please; you have the say.





Авторы: Ge Da Wei, Chan Jerald


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.