Eason Chan - Shall We Talk (Instrumental) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Eason Chan - Shall We Talk (Instrumental)




Shall We Talk (Instrumental)
Shall We Talk (Instrumental)
明月光 為何又照地堂
Bright moonlight, why are you shining on the ground?
寧願在公園躲藏 不想喝湯
I'd rather hide in the park than drink soup.
任由目光 留在漫畫一角
Let my gaze linger on the corner of a comic book.
為何望母親一眼就如罰留堂
Why is it that looking at my mother for a moment feels like being punished?
孩童只盼望歡樂 大人只知道期望
A child only yearns for joy, an adult only knows expectations.
為何都不大懂得努力體恤對方
Why do neither know how to try to understand the other?
大門外有蟋蟀 迴響卻如同幻覺
Outside the door, there are crickets, but their chirping is like a hallucination.
Shall we talk Shall we talk
Shall we talk? Shall we talk?
就當重新手拖手去上學堂
Let's pretend to hold hands again and go to school.
陪我講 陪我講出我們最後何以生疏
Tell me, tell me why we became estranged in the end.
誰怕講 誰會可悲得過孤獨探戈
Who is afraid to speak? Who could be more pitiful than a lonely tango?
難得 可以同座 何以 要忌諱赤裸
It's rare to be able to sit together, why be afraid of being vulnerable?
如果心聲真有療效 誰怕暴露更多 你別怕我
If the voice of the heart can really heal, who's afraid to reveal more? Don't be afraid of me.
螢幕發光 無論什麼都看
The screen is glowing, I'll watch anything.
情人在分手邊緣只敢喝湯
Lovers on the brink of a breakup only dare to drink soup.
若沉默似金 還談什麼戀愛
If silence is golden, why bother with love?
寧願在發聲機器面前笑著忙
I'd rather pretend to be busy and laugh in front of a microphone.
成人只寄望收穫 情人只聽見承諾
Adults only hope for rewards, lovers only hear promises.
為何都不大懂得努力珍惜對方
Why do neither know how to try to cherish the other?
螳螂面對蟋蟀 迴響也如同幻覺
The mantis faces the cricket, its chirping also like a hallucination.
Shall we talk Shall we talk
Shall we talk? Shall we talk?
就算牙關開始打震 別說謊
Even if our teeth start to chatter, don't lie.
陪我講 陪我講出我們最後何以生疏
Tell me, tell me why we became estranged in the end.
誰怕講 誰會可悲得過孤獨探戈
Who is afraid to speak? Who could be more pitiful than a lonely tango?
難得 可以同座 何以 要忌諱赤裸
It's rare to be able to sit together, why be afraid of being vulnerable?
如果心聲真有療效 誰怕暴露更多
If the voice of the heart can really heal, who's afraid to reveal more?
陪我講 陪我親身正視眼淚誰跌得多
Tell me, tell me to look into each other's eyes and see who shed more tears.
無法講 除非彼此已失去了能力觸摸
I can't speak unless we've both lost the ability to touch.
鈴聲 可以寧靜 難過 卻避不過
The bell can be silent, but sadness cannot be avoided.
如果沉默太沉重 別要輕輕帶過
If the silence is too heavy, don't just let it pass.
明月光 為何未照地堂
Bright moonlight, why aren't you shining on the ground?
孩兒在公司很忙 不需喝湯
The child is very busy at work and doesn't need soup.
And shall we talk 斜陽白趕一趟
And shall we talk? The setting sun has hurried for nothing.
沉默令我聽得見葉兒聲聲降
The silence allows me to hear the leaves falling.





Авторы: Chan Fai Young, Leung Wai Man


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.