Eason Chan - YEET DOU SIU YEAH KUK (熱島小夜曲) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Eason Chan - YEET DOU SIU YEAH KUK (熱島小夜曲)




YEET DOU SIU YEAH KUK (熱島小夜曲)
YEET DOU SIU YEAH KUK (Tropical Heatwave)
Oh...
Oh...
太熱吧 太熱吧 需回家
Isn't it too hot? Isn't it too hot? Let's go home
我們抱著對方 讓空調替浮躁解放
We hug each other and let the AC fan cool us off
再難理會玻璃窗滲汗
It's hard to ignore the sweat seeping onto the window glass
我們悸動不安
We're nervous and restless
懷疑到應否再交往 誰肯講
Wondering if we should keep dating, who dares to speak
縱抱著 抱出冷汗 出冷汗
Even though we're hugging, we're sweating profusely
明明該冷卻 卻只知
It should be cooling down, but
能親熱便無大件事
As long as we can be intimate, nothing else matters
明知彼此 各有所思 其實在對峙
We know we're both thinking about other things
明知瘡疤 貼滿膠紙 彌補現狀留待下次
We know the wounds are just covered with bandages, we'll deal with it later
明知心虧 也要相依 太可恥
We know it's shameful, but we have to depend on each other
Oh...
Oh...
太熱吧 太熱吧 太熱吧
Isn't it too hot? Isn't it too hot? Isn't it too hot?
我們製造體溫
We generate body heat,
沒理會過地暗天昏
Ignoring the chaos and darkness,
感情有事偏不敢去問
Our feelings are going south, but we don't dare talk about it.
三十四度高溫 長留禁室內尋蜜運
In this 34 degree heat, we lock ourselves indoors seeking a honey trap
沒冷氣 怎接近
Without AC, how can we get close?
纏綿時不會問 誰人的責任
When we're intimate, we don't ask whose fault it is.
明知冷卻 也都貪癡
We know it's cooling down, but we're still greedy.
能親熱便無大件事
As long as we can be intimate, nothing else matters
明知彼此 各取所需 其實在對峙
We know we're each taking what we need, but
明知瘡疤 貼滿膠紙 留戀現狀 逼不得已
We know the wounds are just covered with bandages, we're clinging to the present, we have no choice
明明可攤開作出協議 怕失去所依
We could talk it out and make an agreement, but we're afraid of losing each other.
明明知終需出事 並未降溫出於自私
We know it will end badly, but we're not cooling down, we're selfish.
如重新開始太辛苦 沒意思
If we start over, it'll be too hard, it's not worth it.
(太習慣舊襯衣 就像有病懶醫)
(We're too used to this old shirt, like someone who's sick but doesn't want to take medicine.)
貪戀體溫雖幼稚 並未制止欲望未可以
It's childish to crave body heat, but we can't stop our desires.
而挪開瘡疤 貼開膠紙 那可以
We can remove the bandages and uncover the wounds.
Oh...
Oh...
太熱吧 太熱吧 太熱吧
Isn't it too hot? Isn't it too hot? Isn't it too hot?
Oh...
Oh...
太熱吧 太熱吧 太熱吧
Isn't it too hot? Isn't it too hot? Isn't it too hot?
Oh...
Oh...
太熱吧 太熱吧 太熱吧
Isn't it too hot? Isn't it too hot? Isn't it too hot?





Авторы: Guang Wei Xiao, Xi Lin


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.