Eason Chan - 不再問究竟 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

不再問究竟 (Live) - Eason Chanперевод на английский




不再問究竟 (Live)
不再問究竟 (Live)
茫茫然在數星星
Aimlessly counting the stars above
天際多麼平靜
The heavens, so calm and so serene
獨站夜街中 獨懷念她
Standing alone in the night, lost in thoughts of her
不知一街童正踏著我影
Unaware that a child was treading on my shadow
頑童還大膽開聲
The mischievous child spoke out
他說: 哥哥眼睛怎麼怎麼又紅又腫
He said: Brother, why are your eyes so red and swollen again?
如像剛剛哭了十聲 Uh Ha...
As if you just had a good cry, Uh Ha...
只好苦笑十聲 並輕抹眼角
I could only force a wry smile and wipe away the tears
淡淡的眼淚影Uh Ha...
The faint trace of tears, Uh Ha...
只好解釋有淚水
I lied, saying I had tears
乃因風砂吹了入眼睛 Ah Ah...
Because the wind blew sand into my eyes, Ah Ah...
茫茫然數星星 心裡多麼難靜
Aimlessly counting the stars, my mind was far from calm
獨望著星空 獨懷念她
Gazing at the starry sky, lost in thoughts of her
身邊的街童正發悶在跳繩
The child beside me was skipping rope
頑童還大膽開聲
The mischievous child spoke out
他說: 哥哥眼睛怎麼怎麼在眺望星
He said: Brother, why are your eyes always gazing at the stars?
難道哥哥想去摘星Uh Ha...
Are you trying to pluck a star from the sky, Uh Ha...
只好苦笑十聲 並輕抹眼角
I could only force a wry smile and wipe away the tears
淡淡的眼淚影 Uh Ha...
The faint trace of tears, Uh Ha...
只好跟他玩耍
I played with him
祈望他不再問究竟 Ah Ah...
Hoping he would stop asking questions, Ah Ah...






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.