Eason Chan - 人來人往 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Eason Chan - 人來人往




人來人往
People Coming and Going
朋友已走 剛升職的你
My friend's gone, and you've just gotten promoted
舉杯到凌晨還未夠
We drink till dawn, but it's not enough
用盡心機拉我手
You desperately reach for my hand
纏在我頸背後
And wrap your arms around my neck
說你男友有事忙是藉口
You say your boyfriend being busy is just an excuse
說到終於飲醉酒
You keep talking until you're finally drunk
情侶會走 剛失戀的你
My lover's gone, you've just broken up
哭乾眼淚前來自首
You come to me crying, with your eyes dry
寂寞因此牽我手
Loneliness leads you to hold my hand
除下了他手信後
After taking off the gift he gave you
我已得到你沒有
I know you can't have me
但你我至少往後
But at least from now on
成為了蜜友
We'll be friends with benefits
閉起雙眼你最掛念誰
Who do you miss the most when you close your eyes?
眼睛張開身邊竟是誰
Who do you find beside you when you open your eyes?
感激車站裡尚有月台
I'm grateful that there's still a platform in the station
能讓我們滿足到落淚
That can make us content enough to cry
擁不擁有也會記住誰
Whether we have each other or not, we'll remember who we had
快不快樂留在身體裡
Whether we're happy or not, it'll stay with us
愛若能夠永不失去
If love could never be lost
何以你今天竟想找尋伴侶
Why are you looking for a partner today?
誰也會走 剛相戀的你
Everyone leaves, you've just fallen in love
先知我們原來未夠
You suddenly realize we're not meant to be
藉故鬆開我的手
You find an excuse to let go of my hand
藏在貼紙相背後
Hiding behind the photo we took together
我這苦心開過沒有
Has my effort ever paid off?
但試過散心旅遊
But after trying to travel to get over you
如何答沒有
How can I say no?
閉起雙眼我最掛念誰
Who do I miss the most when I close my eyes?
眼睛張開身邊竟是誰
Who do I find beside me when I open my eyes?
感激車站裡尚有月台
I'm grateful that there's still a platform in the station
曾讓我們滿足到落淚
That once made us content enough to cry
擁不擁有也會記住誰
Whether we have each other or not, we'll remember who we had
快不快樂有天總過去
Whether we're happy or not, it'll eventually pass
愛若為了永不失去
If love is meant to never be lost
誰勉強娛樂過誰
Who's forcing who to have fun?
愛若難以放進手裡
If love is hard to hold
何不將這雙手放進心裡
Why not put your hands in your heart?
時間會走 剛失戀的我
Time passes, I've just broken up
開始與旁人攜著手
I start to hold hands with others
但甚麼可以擁有
But what can I really have?
纏在那頸背後
Wrapped around that neck
最美麗長髮未留在我手
The most beautiful long hair is not in my hands
我也開心飲過酒
I've also enjoyed drinking





Авторы: Chan Fai Yeung


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.