Eason Chan - 味之素 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Eason Chan - 味之素




味之素
Ajinomoto
明治通 的快餐 也都有用
Fast food on Meiji-dori uses it too
猿樂町 的主婦 也都有用
Housewives in Sarugakucho use it too
誰做菜 想好吃 爐灶上 廚櫃中 總是有一桶
Whoever wants to make delicious dishes, there's always a bucket on the stove, in the kitchen cupboard
豚角煮 加兩羹 拇指會動
Add two tablespoons to tonkatsu pork, and your thumb will start twitching
全日本 炒的菜 也保証用
Every stir-fried dish in Japan uses it guaranteed
連脷尖 都適應 如美食 入了樽 怎麼你不碰
Even our taste buds adapt to it, as if a delicacy had been bottled, why don't you try it?
為何熱吻要共真的愛人
Why must a passionate kiss be with a true lover?
誰話報刊供應真相的養份
Who says newspapers provide the nutrients of the truth?
美夢已 那樣似 為何成真
If a dream is so close to reality, why come true?
假的我都想要 令我口乾我都想要
I want everything fake, I want it even if my mouth dries out
一天五餐也被落重料 教我又怎麼去習慣
Three meals a day have been loaded with it, how can I get used to it?
調味太少 咀都刁了
Too little seasoning, even my taste buds are picky now
華爾街 通化街 也都有用
On Wall Street, on Tonghua Street, it's used too
牛脷酥 雞鮑翅 也都有用
Ox tongue pastry, abalone fin soup, they all use it too
如若你 這一世 能變做 垃圾桶 餐餐有好餸
If in this life, you could become a garbage can, you'd have good food every meal
迴腸盪氣 這味精不太濃
Even in a gourmet restaurant, this MSG is not too strong
平淡會死 得半枝醋 不夠用
Bland food will kill you, half a bottle of vinegar is not enough
上陣網 看部戲 照例附送
Go online, watch a movie, and it comes with it as usual
滲入你 滲入我 全球流通
It seeps into you, seeps into me, and circulates globally
假的我都想要 令我口乾我都想要
I want everything fake, I want it even if my mouth dries out
一天五餐也被落重料 教我又怎麼去習慣
Three meals a day have been loaded with it, how can I get used to it?
調味太少 寡守不了
Too little seasoning, can't stand the blandness
真的我不想要 大概真的吃不消了
I don't want the real thing, I really can't handle it anymore
假的那麼惹味 誰清高到會落清水吃麵條
Fake things are so delicious, who's so noble that they'd eat noodles with just water?
還是你糖鹽辣醬 都戒清了
Or have you given up all your sweets, saltiness, and spiciness?





Авторы: Wei Wen Huang, Yu Heng Chen


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.