Eason Chan - 單車 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

單車 (Live) - Eason Chanперевод на английский




單車 (Live)
Bicycle (Live)
不要不要假設我知道
Baby, don't assume that I know
一切一切也都是為我而做
That all and all you do is for me
為何這麼偉大 如此感覺不到
Why so grand I can't feel it
不說一句的愛有多好
Unspoken love is so much better
只有一次記得實在接觸到
Only once did I feel your touch
騎著單車的我倆 懷緊貼背的擁抱
The day we rode on my bicycle, holding each other tight
難離難捨想抱緊些 茫茫人生好像荒野
Unwilling to let go, lost in the wilderness of life
如孩兒能伏於爸爸的肩膊 誰要下車
Like a child on his father's shoulder, who wants to get off?
難離難捨總有一些 常情如此不可堆卸
Unwilling to let go, there are things that can't be discarded
任世間再冷酷 想起這單車還有幸福可借
No matter how cold the world is, I remember that bicycle ride
經已給我怎會看不到
You've already given it to me, how can I not see it?
雖說演你角色實在有難度
Even though it's hard to play your role
從來虛位以待 何不給個擁抱
The place is always open, why not give me a hug?
想我怎去相信這一套
How can I believe this?
多疼惜我卻不便讓我知道
You love me so much, but you can't let me know
懷念單車給你我 唯一有過的擁抱
Reminiscing about the bicycle, the only hug you've ever given me
難離難捨想抱緊些 茫茫人生好像荒野
Unwilling to let go, lost in the wilderness of life
如孩兒能伏於爸爸的肩膊
Like a child on his father's shoulder
哪怕遙遙長路多斜
No matter how long and arduous the road ahead
你愛我愛多些 讓我他朝走得堅壯些
You love me more, so that I can walk more firmly in the future
你介意來愛護 又靠誰施捨
You care about me, but who depends on your care?
難離難捨想抱緊些 茫茫人生好像荒野
Unwilling to let go, lost in the wilderness of life
如孩兒能伏於爸爸的肩膊 誰要下車
Like a child on his father's shoulder, who wants to get off?
難離難捨總有一些 常情如此不可堆卸
Unwilling to let go, there are things that can't be discarded
任世間怨我壞 可知我只得你
Even if the world blames me, I only have you
承受我的狂或野
Accept my madness or wildness





Авторы: Zhong Yan Liu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.